Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

First off thanks so much for actually responding, instead of responding with this stupid confused symbol, but before I rush off to work, I just like to say, everyone has in their life a best friend, so I like to thank if your best friend approaches you in Secret to request that you and him get together to perform a sexual act, or just sexually rubbing each other, I cannot believe that would be okay with you, that's why I see this as not feelings for each other, but just a way of enhancing their presence on here to make more money, and if I find that my friend was having Gay Thoughts, I will encourage him to go find a person that's actually is gay, and I will support that person  but not pretend to be gay just to make more money

I can understand some of your reasoning e, but I feel that it is quite possible that a majority of others opinions relating to such matters would rationalize or believe that such matters should be, and quite likely are considered quite different when such matters are considered when in relation to women, than when such matters are considered when in relation to men. The fact that the female gender was created to usually be more feminine, whereas the male gender was created to usually be more masculine, is a fact that is in and of itself quite a difference of why such subject matters are usually more times than not...not considered or regarded in the same ways when being considered in relation to one gender as being in comparison to the other.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Since I don't use confused symbols, out of respect for the person that's writing the comments, I will have to disagree, because I really don't see best friends stripping down totally nude, and then climbing into bed and Performing sexually acts on each other, but what I do see is no different then two people agreeing to go on stage and perform sexually Acts for money, so there's no 'feelings' behind this, it's money behind this, but personally it's just disturbing to me, seeing two best friends doing this just for money, that's the only reason why I cannot look at it, now imagine your sister out there that had nowhere to go, but was offered a roof over their head, but the only requirement is that you have to perform sexually for that opportunity, and yes when this innocent shy person moved in, everyone eventually was anxious to see her bate, which is a natural thing people do, but it's not natural when your innocent friend moves in then her new requirements is to start performing sexually only to maintain her residence there, okay maybe their actions and reasons of doing this is different than what I'm thinking, but I see it differently, that's why it will always look disturbing to me, just my opinion, nothing more nothing less

Now here it is why you always get the confused symbol.You´re totally wrong that they have to do any sexual perfomance.They don´t have to do this if they don´t want to,so

were you got that from is absolutelly wrong.And,yes I do understand that this brings more money but it doesen´t have to be that they are doing it for.Haven´t it occurred to

you that they like to explore each other as well?When you look at them after a session they are both very happy,no ashame what so ever,just laughing and giggling.If you 

happened to watch last night,you could see after the massage they were laying together and caressing each other and having a good time and no sexuallity at all,maybe a

little excited of the massage and then took a bate together to cool off.So open your eyes and see them in a different way,they are not doing this only for the money it might

bring,but maybe they like it.They are having fun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

they are not doing this only for the money it might

bring,but maybe they like it

Ci credo poco. Forse le prime volte era così ma non adesso. Dai, guarda caso 3 appartamenti diversi hanno fatto LA STESSA IDENTICA COSA, com'è possibile? Solo coincidenza? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Now here it is why you always get the confused symbol.You´re totally wrong that they have to do any sexual perfomance.They don´t have to do this if they don´t want to,so

were you got that from is absolutelly wrong.And,yes I do understand that this brings more money but it doesen´t have to be that they are doing it for.Haven´t it occurred to

you that they like to explore each other as well?When you look at them after a session they are both very happy,no ashame what so ever,just laughing and giggling.If you 

happened to watch last night,you could see after the massage they were laying together and caressing each other and having a good time and no sexuallity at all,maybe a

little excited of the massage and then took a bate together to cool off.So open your eyes and see them in a different way,they are not doing this only for the money it might

bring,but maybe they like it.They are having fun.

People see things differently, and they also have our own conclusions of why certain things happen

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I can understand some of your reasoning e, but I feel that it is quite possible that a majority of others opinions relating to such matters would rationalize or believe that such matters should be, and quite likely are considered quite different when such matters are considered when in relation to women, than when such matters are considered when in relation to men. The fact that the female gender was created to usually be more feminine, whereas the male gender was created to usually be more masculine, is a fact that is in and of itself quite a difference of why such subject matters are usually more times than not...not considered or regarded in the same ways when being considered in relation to one gender as being in comparison to the other.

I hear what you're saying, but I see it's very differently, but who am I, I have no crystal ball, or the ability to go into someone's head and tell you exactly why they are doing what they're doing, but what I do know is that I really like liked Leora, but I just do not like someone that is supposed to be best friends acting more like lovers than just friends, or maybe they just want to be more than just friends to each other, and if that's the case what future is that going to be, so if they desire so much of sharing moments like this with each other, more than they desire doing this with a man, then maybe they have to evaluate what type of friends are they to each other, but anyway, there's things in life that I will like and things that I don't like, but that's just me, but thank you very very much for your thoughts

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I hear what you're saying, but I see it's very differently, but who am I, I have no crystal ball, or the ability to go into someone's head and tell you exactly why they are doing what they're doing, but what I do know is that I really like liked Leora, but I just do not like someone that is supposed to be best friends acting more like lovers than just friends, or maybe they just want to be more than just friends to each other, and if that's the case what future is that going to be, so if they desire so much of sharing moments like this with each other, more than they desire doing this with a man, then maybe they have to evaluate what type of friends are they to each other, but anyway, there's things in life that I will like and things that I don't like, but that's just me, but thank you very very much for your thoughts

A woman once told me "Men will never understand Women while Women can't understand themselves" so all I can say is good luck with your quest to understand what's going on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

A woman once told me "Men will never understand Women while Women can't understand themselves" so all I can say is good luck with your quest to understand what's going on.

I'm really not trying to understand them, I'm just expressing what I like and dislike

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As if there is even the slightest doubt. This girls perform shows for the camera to make money. Those who do not recognize it, want to ignore it. To everyone else it is so obvious that statements like yours just are ridiculous.

These pseudo lesbian shows are also not a new problem in RLC. This shit started in the GOV apartments and has unfortunately also found his way into this apartment. It's a pity, but this apartment is actually just a bad joke. The girls have their private life somewhere else and give these bullshit shows as a cheap substitute. Really annoying.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

If the girls were really into each other, you could see that. The reason why everything seems so artificial is because it is not real. It is a show just for the cameras.

BTW, all the nights that the girls spend somewhere else will have their reasons. The probability is high that they have found new relationships for a long time, just don't bring them into the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4