US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

8 minutes ago, squish said:

Sorry to see him go in a way. Despite his failings, he stood up to China unlike his predecessor, achieved some peace treaties and was a good friend of the United Kingdom.

his foreign policy was horrible. we need to practically start over.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hey idiot. you invest in jobs & infrastructure. something that is badly needed. also if people have jobs they can contribute to there healthcare, housing, pay taxes. what is it that you don't or won't understand?

And who is going to invest in jobs and infrastructure? And where will all the money come from for all that investment?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And who is going to invest in jobs and infrastructure? And where will all the money come from for all that investment?

HEY IDIOT ! PAY ATTENTION ! MONEY DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST ! THE GOVT PRINTS IT & GUARENTEES IT ! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

HEY IDIOT ! PAY ATTENTION ! MONEY DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST ! THE GOVT PRINTS IT & GUARENTEES IT ! 

So I don't have any money in my bank account nor my wallet because it doesn't exist?  And if money doesn't actually exist all the people working at these newly created jobs don't get paid?

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

If the Government prints money, then in fact it does exist--otherwise those greenbacks and coins in your pocket (if you have any) are just a figment of your delusional mind. 😏

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Wow, that has to to be the dumbest thing i have read in a long time. You obviously don't know anything about economics. And your calling him the idiot.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So I don't have any money in my bank account nor my wallet because it doesn't exist?  And if money doesn't actually exist all the people working at these newly created jobs don't get paid?

ok. i'll try again. your money is a representation of goods & services as they relate to you. you seem to think that paper money is worth something on it's own. try eating it. not too tasty but if you use it to buy food it might work out better.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

If the Government prints money, then in fact it does exist--otherwise those greenbacks and coins in your pocket (if you have any) are just a figment of your delusional mind. 😏

i see that you also understand nothing. try buying something that doesn't exist. it won't matter how many dollars you have.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i see that you also understand nothing. try buying something that doesn't exist. it won't matter how many dollars you have.

What person would try and buy something that doesn't exist???  Remember that Fantasyland you always talk about??? Now we have more of an understanding where your mind is 😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ok. i'll try again. your money is a representation of goods & services as they relate to you. you seem to think that paper money is worth something on it's own. try eating it. not too tasty but if you use it to buy food it might work out better.

But if it's not worth anything why would someone want to give me food in exchange for it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skeeter said:

Wow, that has to to be the dumbest thing i have read in a long time. You obviously don't know anything about economics. And your calling him the idiot.

history lesson. before money people bartered. you give me vegetables that you have grown. i'll give you meat that i have hunted. later it became easier to use something that was agreed to represent the goods that we exchanged. without the goods & services the money itself is worthless. do you understand? the govt prints money to be used for goods & services & guarantees it. then we can use it for what we need. it's really not that difficult.  

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

That's what the people in Venezuela found out when the government took over everything like you want. There's nothing to buy because there is no incentive for anyone to produce anything.

• Like 1