US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hey dopey. it's a question to make you think. but i guess with your cult leader on the way out you will have to get your brain implanted again if you had 1 to begin with.

Hey golfer-keep trying--one of these days you might be able to hit the ball and get it right 😏

See the source image

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i have a million dollars but there is no food to buy & i'm starving. how much is the money worth now?

Ask the people of Venezuela because that is the exact situation they are in because of the type of economic policies you are advocating for.

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Hey golfer-keep trying--one of these days you might be able to hit the ball and get it right 😏

See the source image

i see that you caught dear leader practicing. he wrote a 1 on his scorecard. the shot was perfect. you've never seen anything like it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ask the people of Venezuela because that is the exact situation they are in because of type of economic policies you are advocating for.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you didn't answer my question. You said money has no value, so why would anyone give me food for something that has no value? 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

If the government just prints money to pay for all your utopian programs what are the goods and services the government produced to give value to all that newly printed money other than all the hot air produced by the politicians appropriating the money?:huh: 

giphy (8).gif

giphy (6).gif

giphy (5).gif

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, stayaway said:

Oye. All Congratulations to the great American people for this brighting victory. This people has will proven once again that the values and spirit of democracy and spirit of variety and spirit of unity it which have winning❤️, Oh really there are no loser here, Even SaintTrump and his supporters❤️.because whoever won today is not only President 46Joe Biden, but Yep also the American system of values, and that what who the American people already still beliefs for long 2 centuries.That what it distinguishes the American people.🌹and to that constitution who looks at all Americans with One eye. No matter if that American it was white, black or Latino. And No matter if that American from Blue party or Red party.Oh Really,wish all the best for the American people and to their great unity❤️.And I hope President Biden he will lead his people with hope towards the future.❤️ think it's safe to say that the last page and last line on the story of SaintTrump already have been written, it's now back into the history for judgementing for with him or against him. 😋

Biden lead the American people? Biden needs someone to lead him out of his basement when he goes out.  And in the future I hope you live up to your name.  

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i see that you caught dear leader practicing. he wrote a 1 on his scorecard. the shot was perfect. you've never seen anything like it.

Even you know that is not President Trump--but we have just now seen you in action. 😏

55 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ok. i'll try again. your money is a representation of goods & services as they relate to you. you seem to think that paper money is worth something on it's own. try eating it. not too tasty but if you use it to buy food it might work out better.

So does that mean Biden and the Democrats won't raise tax rates because the money the government would receive from the higher tax rates would not be worth anything?  I hope that is true. lol

• Haha 1