US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

ok. i'll try again. your money is a representation of goods & services as they relate to you. you seem to think that paper money is worth something on it's own. try eating it. not too tasty but if you use it to buy food it might work out better.

Since your money has no value could you send it all to me?:cool:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's declared. Biden won. Congratulation!
👏🏻🦅👏🏻

It appears Europeans are happier about Biden being elected than are Americans. Wonder why? Could it be because the American middle class knows Biden will sell them out to the EU just like the four presidents previous to Trump did? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Biden lead the American people? Biden needs someone to lead him out of his basement when he goes out.  And in the future I hope you live up to your name.  

Oh ridg when you getting that single one$ from that billionaire who is called SaintTrump's after he packed his stuff and his socks from White House before kick him out . Wish you come up here and announcement about it. Would be really happy if that ever happens. 😋

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stayaway said:

Oh ridg when you getting that single one$ from that billionaire who is called SaintTrump's after he packed his stuff and his socks from White House before kick him out . Wish you come up here and announcement about it. Would be really happy if that ever happens. 😋

Why do you keep repeating yourself? Is that the best your simple mind can produce?