US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It appears Europeans are happier about Biden being elected than are Americans. Wonder why? Could it be because the American middle class knows Biden will sell them out to the EU just like the four presidents previous to Trump did? 

I never cheered for Biden. Nor for Trump, really. I just congratulated him on the victory. That's unrelated to if I agree with him politically.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why do you keep repeating yourself? Is that the best your simple mind can produce?

Oh Ridg i really can't blame you, your thoughts about anything on this life still living in old cave, totally as your leaderSaintTrump.can't blame you if you never know, we are living in 21 century.You and your SaintTrump are need a million light year to realize what really is happen in the modern world . 😋

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now if the Democrats can devise a way to steal two of the three Senate seats in Georgia and North Carolina they can complete their coup. Buying them didn't work in the general election, so they'll need to develop a new strategy.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Biden und seine Familie sind an viel mehr Verbrechen schuld, als die Idioten auf der linken Seite Trump vorgeworfen haben.

Lege BEWEISE vor !! Sei nicht so primitiv und dumm wie dieser Ex-Präsident von Trump und sein noch dümmerer Nazi-Sohn. ☹️

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Show EVIDENCE !! Don't be as primitive and stupid as this ex-president of Trump and his even dumber Nazi son. ☹️

For evidence start with Hunter Biden's laptop computer plus the testimony of the Bidens' business partner Tony Bobulinski.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Lesen Sie unsere Verfassung und Sie könnten etwas lernen. Das Schöne an unserem Regierungssystem ist, dass wir während des gesamten Regierungsprozesses Checks and Balances haben. Dies verhindert, dass eine Person oder eine Regierungsbehörde zu mächtig wird. 

"Regierungs-System" - das ist Unsinn. Es geht um ein förderales demokratisches Staaten und Wahl-System. Dieser Un-Demokrat von Nicht-Politiker hat nie verstanden um was es geht. Sein Eid auf die Verfassung der USA war Meineid und Lüge.

Nicht "Amerika first" er meinte "Trump first" - ein widerlicher Lügner !

• Like 2