US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Lol...Doubt you'll enjoy it...😏

I won't enjoy the policies the Democrats impose upon America, but watching Joe Biden perform as a mental incompetent could be entertaining. Sort of like the Chevy Chase skits on SNL of Gerald Ford.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And I'll enjoy the comedy show of Joe Biden trying to be president for the next one, two, three or four years.

It's time for you to get your head out of Trump asshole.

For the last four years the world has been baffled as to how the U.S. could make such an incompetent moron as Trump president. Even this ridiculous attempt by Trump to steal the presidency against the will of the voters. People laugh about Trump, I hope you realize that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's time for you to get your head out of Trump asshole.

For the last four years the world has been baffled as to how the U.S. could make such an incompetent moron as Trump president. Even this ridiculous attempt by Trump to steal the presidency against the will of the voters. People laugh about Trump, I hope you realize that.

And I laugh at you, little Russian agent.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, but the news media does not get to determine who won the election. That will be determined only when each state officially certifies their vote counts.

It is the voters who decided this election for Biden.

The media waited until enough votes had been counted to give the reliable statement about what the voters have decided. Trump's opinion about this is as irrelevant as yours.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is the voters who decided this election for Biden.

The media waited until enough votes had been counted to give the reliable statement about what the voters have decided. Trump's opinion about this is as irrelevant as yours.

And your opinion is even more irrelevant. Like I said before, the election results are not official until each state certifies the vote counts. News media and Russian opinion is irrelevant to the final decision.:cool:

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And your opinion is even more irrelevant. Like I said before, the election results are not official until each state certifies the vote counts. News media and Russian opinion is irrelevant to the final decision.:cool:

I'm just telling you the facts. It is sad to see how you continue to follow this loser and keep on hoping for something that is no longer possible. All this is simple mathematics.

The media summaries for the election build on the results they receive from the individual districts. One reason why it took so long to count is that the states counted diligently.

Trump has lost.

Much more exciting is the question of who will ultimately bring Trump to prison.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm just telling you the facts. It is sad to see how you continue to follow this loser and keep on hoping for something that is no longer possible. All this is simple mathematics.

The media summaries for the election build on the results they receive from the individual districts. One reason why it took so long to count is that the states counted diligently.

Trump has lost.

Much more exciting is the question of who will ultimately bring Trump to prison.

No, I told you the real facts. And is simple mathematics if the vote totals are correct. Probably more chance of you going to prison than Trump.