US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Laugh at it ,fool.  Sidney Powell is one of the most respected attorneys in the U.S. More real evidence of voter fraud in 2020 election than there ever was evidence of Trump colluding with Russia.

Believe me i am no fool pal the USA has become the laughing stock of the world which is so sad as the normal run of the mill americans are lovely, i know as have spent many holiday's in the states years ago but all this hysterical rubbish is just dragging them down to the realm of comedy or is it black comedy.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Believe me i am no fool pal the USA has become the laughing stock of the world which is so sad as the normal run of the mill americans are lovely, i know as have spent many holiday's in the states years ago but all this hysterical rubbish is just dragging them down to the realm of comedy or is it black comedy.

In my opinion, that's where Democrat fraud in this election has taken us.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is a lot of time between now and Jan. 20, so why not  do a thorough investigation of the 2020 election process? If we do not clearly prove that Biden was fairly elected, 1/2 of the country will forever consider Biden's presidency to be illegitimate.

They will regardless...😏

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In my opinion, that's where Democrat fraud in this election has taken us.

Everyone has to take responsibility even you whiter than white lot, always someone else's fault eh. until everyone pulls together it will only get worse god help you.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Laugh at it ,fool.  Sidney Powell is one of the most respected attorneys in the U.S. More real evidence of voter fraud in 2020 election than there ever was evidence of Trump colluding with Russia.

He doesn't happen to be 'Red' does he...😏