US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

6 hours ago, Maturin said:

Mate, it's not verboten to use grammar and punctuation correctly once in a while; it'll make scanning your brown-nosing bullshit easier for the rest of us but thanks for getting involved today, buddy.

Firstly....I'm not your mate. Secondly....one of the reason's why we kicked your kind's asses during the American revolution and kicked your asses out of America, was obviously because of blokes like you who obviously sticks his nose where it doesn't belong. Thirdly....many find it quite ironic that those of your kind who tried to subject America to authoritative tyranny rule, had to beg and plead for those of us from over here, to not only supply your asses, but to also come over there to save your asses during two world wars. Lastly....I'm not your buddy.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Firstly....I'm not your mate. Secondly....one of the reason's why we kicked your kind's asses during the American revolution and kicked your asses out of America, was obviously because of blokes like you who obviously sticks his nose where it doesn't belong. Thirdly....many find it quite ironic that those of your kind who tried to subject America to authoritative tyranny rule, had to beg and plead for those of us from over here, to come over there to save your asses during two world wars. Lastly....I'm not your buddy.

Vietnam was a great success then eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Firstly....I'm not your mate. Secondly....one of the reason's why we kicked your kind's asses during the American revolution and kicked your asses out of America was because of blokes like you who obviously sticks his nose where it doesn't belong. Thirdly....many find it quite ironic that those of your kind who tried to subject America to authoritative tyranny rule, had to beg and plead for those of us from over here, to come over there to save your asses during two world wars. Lastly....I'm not your buddy.

Again, pal, this is just a wall of badly formatted shite. Have a read of the OCR guide to not letting your lack of education stop you from making your point (no matter how laughable it is). LINK

What's all this "we," bullshit? You did fuck all in any of those wars, old bean. 😂

Your (again laughable) tidbit about tyrannical rule - on the day that everyone expects your asshole president to not respect the results of the election and to do his best to subvert it? Haha, for fuck's sake, you've got no idea how far you've fallen behind, do you! 🤣

You represent the worst, not just of the US but of humanity in general. You are uneducated and belligerent and you cling to glories that are hundreds of years old because, it would seem, that you haven't got anything more current with which to draw some pride.

But yeah, keep trying, sport.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Vietnam was a great success then eh?

Vietnam wasn't the American revolution or the two world wars. The only reason Vietnam wasn't successful, was because of the kind of idiots running the country at the time that are nowhere near as bad or ridiculous as the cognitively impaired corruptly crooked shithead the snowflakes are trying to get put in place now that will essentially be no more than a nuerotic puppet for the radical left.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Vietnam wasn't the American revolution or the two world wars. The only reason Vietnam wasn't successful, was because of the kind of idiots running the country at the time that are nowhere near as bad or rudiculous as the cognitively impaired corrupt shithead the snowflakes are trying to get put in place now that will essentially be no more than a nuerotic puppet for the radical left.

"No, not that war, the other one."

Utterly pathetic 🤣

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Again, pal, this is just a wall of badly formatted shite. Have a read of the OCR guide to not letting your lack of education stop you from making your point (no matter how laughable it is). LINK

What's all this "we," bullshit? You did fuck all in any of those wars, old bean. 😂

Your (again laughable) tidbit about tyrannical rule - on the day that everyone expects your asshole president to not respect the results of the election and to do his best to subvert it? Haha, for fuck's sake, you've got no idea how far you've fallen behind, do you! 🤣

You represent the worst, not just of the, US but of humanity in general. You are uneducated and belligerent and you cling to glories that are hundreds of years old because, it would seem, that you haven't got anything more current with which to draw some pride.

But yeah, keep trying, sport.

You can try to spin it any way you want, but the bottom line is that others with mentallities such as your's, who obviously did the same as it seems to be by sticking your nose where it doesn't belong....attempted to subject those in America at the time to tyranny, and got their asses kicked and kicked out of America in the process. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You can try to spin it any way you want, but the bottom line is that others with mentallities such as your's, who obviously did the same as it seems to be by sticking your nose where it doesn't belong....attempted to subject those in America at the time to tyranny, and got their asses kicked and kicked out of America in the process. 

Ok thanks, I will do that then, squire...

I'll spin it in the way that makes it obvious that you haven't done anything for your nation's martial glory and the fact that you are trying to eek some reflected glory out of the efforts of tougher men and women than you is at once sad, needy and a little creepy. Yeah, that's the way I'll spin it.

Cheers, cobber.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Ok thanks, I will do that then, squire...

I'll spin it in the way that makes it obvious that you haven't done anything for your nation's martial glory and the fact that you are trying to eek some reflected glory out of the efforts of tougher men and women than you is at once, sad, needy and a little creepy. Yeah, that's the way I'll spin it.

Cheers, cobber.

Your attempted spin whether inclusive of direct or indirect insults is what is sad, but also quite pathetic. 

Just now, Nicholas said:

Your attempted spin whether inclusive of direct or indirect insults is what is sad, but also quite pathetic. 

Your attempts to construct a sentence is the real tear jerker here this afternoon, skipper.

• Like 1