US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't worry. The Democrats who control the vote counting process in Atlanta will find or create enough votes to give the Georgia election to Biden. The outcome is predetermined, it's just a matter of how do they accomplish the task.

you are a MAGA idiot 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad for you. Without Trump you'll have nothing to talk about.:biggrin: 

This is advice you can apply to yourself :biggrin:
Would you be bad luck, first of all you were a big fan of Kamila, she left before the loss of the apartments in Russia
Now you support Trump as if you were the First Lady and he's not far from having to pack his bags too 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

you are a MAGA idiot 😂

And you are fucking fool who knows nothing about inner city politics in America. All inner city Democrat governments in the U.S. are corrupt to the core. That's how Democrats continue to maintain their power in those cities.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are fucking fool who knows nothing about inner city politics in America. All inner city Democrat governments in the U.S. are corrupt to the core. That's how Democrats continue to maintain their power in those cities.

So can we conclude that all of American politics are corrupt? Because the presidential election in 2016 with the election of Trump was far from any corruption of course:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

This is advice you can apply to yourself :biggrin:
Would you be bad luck, first of all you were a big fan of Kamila, she left before the loss of the apartments in Russia
Now you support Trump as if you were the First Lady and he's not far from having to pack his bags too 😅

And you can kiss my ass.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

did daddy Trumpf tell you that ? 😂

• Like 2

Just now, moos54 said:

So can we conclude that all of American politics are corrupt? Because the presidential election in 2016 with the election of Trump was far from any corruption of course:biggrin:

I said inner city politics were corrupt, dumb ass.  Inner cities did not elect Trump. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

My point was, each state gets to decide how their representatives vote. Most states go with winner-take-all for the popular vote, but they don't have to. If they wanted to let the representatives vote for whoever they want, regardless of what the population thinks, that would be legal (if extremely unpopular (heh... )). And the votes are proportionate... just not an even proportion...  e.g. each state gets 2 votes, then based on their population and districts they get a split of the other 438 votes, not saying it's not complicated, but it is fair(ish)... no matter how unfair the losing side (whoever they may be....) thinks it is that they lost...

Of course the above doesn't take into account any corruption they may come into play, but for me that's a separate issue to the process... 

That's why states like California get 55 (2 + 53) votes, Texas 39 (2 + 37) and states like WY get 3 (2 + 1)...

I know you probably know a lot of this already @ed2, but I wanted to show some examples of where I'm coming from...

Yes, the number of representatives from each state is proportionate. That is only fair, and normal almost all democracies. Where you differ from us though, and what really skews the results in a more undemocratic way, is the system of first-past-the-post. To illustrate: Now Biden gets 55 electoral votes from California, and Trump gets 38 from Texas. In a proportionate system California would still count 55, but only maybe let us say 38 would go to Biden, and 18 to Trump. Texas would still count 38, but maybe 20 would go to Trump, and 18 to Biden. Only under a system like this will for example a 3rd party be able to get a fair representation.

It's also quite remarkable that you don't actually have federal uniform election laws!

• Like 1