US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In a celebratory column for the conservative Bulwark, former Republican National Committee spokesperson Tim Miller applauded the defeat of Donald Trump in Tuesday’s election, writing that ending the “malignant...

The conservative bulwark is happy that the most conservative president since Ronald Reagan was defeated by a liberal Democrat?

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The conservative bulwark is happy that the most conservative president since Ronald Reagan was defeated by a liberal Democrat?

i guess they have been paying attention unlike some others that we know. and dear leader is not a conservative. he is for whatever he thinks will benefit him at that moment. you really should pay attention to reality once in a while. you might learn something.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Joe Biden just won more votes than anyone else in American history, but the next four years may go down in history as the stymied presidency. That’s because it looks highly unlikely that the Democrats...

The face of the true swamp in DC. It is laughable that cuckleheaded republican voters can't see how corrupt their governers are. 

"Oh, but those emails..."  Twats!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

An ignorant little piss ant like you telling me about economics. Didn't know I was so important to be a thorn in America's paw.  You going to try removing me from America's paw. LMAO at a little boy who still lives with his mommy and daddy.:biggrin:

You have the maturity of your loser "leader."

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did you or the golfer buy the lube so that golfer can use your asshole as a place to park his dick. Although, I'm not sure the golfer can hold an erection long enough to get it in.:tongue:

You're a moron.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Learn economics 101 before you blow out your misinformation.  You're a thorn in America's paw.

It is not economics--it is simple effective tax rate addition.  So think and have your own facts right before you claim someone is incorrect in their statement. 

The article by the left CNBC even states that rates could be above 60% in some states, but that only includes the 

effective Federal income tax rate, the State income tax, and the Sales tax rate, but does not include the 6.2% Social Security, the 1.45% Medicare, and the approximate 1% Unemployment Insurance rates that is withheld from employees gross income.   62% plus 8,65%= 70.65%

WWW.CNBC.COM

While Americans earning less than $400,000 would, on average, receive tax cuts under Biden's plan, the highest earners would face double-digit increases in their official tax rates, according to nonpartisan analyses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ah Hell Naga, the man is arrogant, egotistical, loudmouth. We all knew that long before he even ran for President, But the truth be known the country was absolutely without question in the best shape it had been since President Reagan. He would have won by a landslide had China not unleashed the virus on the world. That is the only reason Cum a Lotta Harris and her puppet President elect Biden were elected. Trump received more votes than Obama in of the two elections he won. When you promise all the college kids who owe 50 to 75 grand in college loans, and those who owe even more because they are career college student's that you are going to pay off their loans, and give them free healthcare on top of that. Then if you make 11 to 20 million illegal immigrants citizenship and give them free healthcare, food stamps, government housing, why would you vote to have work for a living.  Biden won and the rioting continues in the Dem run population centers, I really feel sorry for Taiwan and the Philippines, as China will invade them within no time under this weak ass President. Soon Kim Jung Un will be flying his warheads over Japan again, and the members of UN and the Paris Climate Accord will be expecting the US to pay the way for their protection and show them how not to invaded by Russia and the Chinese aggression to come instead of them taking care of their own shit.. Their will no be longer be peace through strength, and I will take bets that we will be in a war somewhere during the next four years. Four years of Biden will be just like the four years of President Jimmy Carter. Worthless and Weak !!!!

I've posted before that I'm not up on US politics Thes...We've enough to worry about over here. My opinion of Trump is based on his persona, his character. In my opinion he hasn't 1 redeeming feature (apart from his wife  😏)
I agree with you about Covid though...I think if he'd handled the pandemic differently, he'd be keeping the White House keys...