B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

I remember L&A were confortable with B&R but with time their relationship started to deteriorate, but with these girls Lucian looks ok, maybe he's just the type of man that feels intimidated by another man, we all know he´s a bitch ass. I also recall Ranmanot allowing Bonnie to leave the room naked or topless, Lucian doesnt care, maybe it had to do with that too.

B&R looked pretty chill when they were there with N&B, send N&B to that apartment and put P&T in B4.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

IMO if they were to live in one of the Barca apartments, Malia would probably behave like Elmira for the first few weeks but then she would just follow the other girls and become more or less like the rest of them. but Leora has her own personality, she is more like a leader than a follower, she would do anything to stand out in a crowd lol. I think that would be interesting to watch, even if she is there just for a week or so. 

That’s a wonderful experiment idea , please don’t get me wrong , I don’t characterize Leora and Malia experiments , just the idea 😌😇

57 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah Bonnie & Alex's sex was awesome, even for someone like me who is not into lesbian sex, it was interesting to watch. there was some real passion there. 

I think one of the RLC highlights of this stupid 2020 year .. 

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

RLC should have used the time over the summer months to cast a lot more couples for the barcelona apartments.

This could have been a really exciting winter for RLC, with a group of young party people that have to party in B4 because everything else is closed. Instead, RLC will have endless repetion of the same silly pseudo-lesbian shows. Nothing is more boring than a bunch of hetro girls pretending to be lesbians.

*** Yes it would have been really exciting at B4, watching the dead bodies pile up, over this coming winter period.  Sexual gratification at any cost!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Yes it would have been really exciting at B4, watching the dead bodies pile up, over this coming winter period.  Sexual gratification at any cost!

You have misunderstood something. I mean a stable cast with a few more couples, which of course follow all Covid-19 rules.

10 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

My guy forgets we pay a membership to see people doing stuff, and by the way, COVID lethality is 0.5 to 1%, so no bodies piled up 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

You have misunderstood something. I mean a stable cast with a few more couples, which of course follow all Covid-19 rules.

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

*** Your comment, Alladino, was very clear, I didn't mis-understand it.  There is no such thing as 'Covid-19 rules' - the virus dictates the rules ... it only takes 2 people together (1 can contaminate the other).  It's just common sense and logic - people need to stop believing misleading and dangerous, nonsensical, goverment rules.  LOCKDOWN - NO PARTIES, NO SOCIAL ENCOUNTERS!

240206.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Your comment, Alladino, was very clear, I didn't mis-understand it.  There is no such thing as 'Covid-19 rules' - the virus dictates the rules ... it only takes 2 people together (1 can contaminate the other).  It's just common sense and logic - people need to stop believing misleading and dangerous, nonsensical, goverment rules.  LOCKDOWN - NO PARTIES, NO SOCIAL ENCOUNTERS!

In one household you can party as much as you want. As long as no guests are visiting, there is no increased risk of infection. Therefore it would have been great if RLC had cast not only girls but better couples in B4 during the summer (with low Covid-19 case numbers also in Barcelona).

Anyway, the laws and guidelines enable a balanced reaction of all. For example, I can go and visit another household without breaking the rules and do that. I will certainly not lock myself up here for the next few months. The goal is to keep social contacts low, but I will not isolate myself completely. It is all about finding a balance in order not to overburden the hospitals.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

My guy forgets we pay a membership to see people doing stuff, and by the way, COVID lethality is 0.5 to 1%, so no bodies piled up 😉

*** Yes some males are paying top-dollar to see sexual activity here, and that's a valid point you make (it begs the question though: who would want to pay to see this?  However. that's a whole different topic).  Do you want these women to take ill or die because you're paying to see sex?  This year, things are different.  Worldwide, over 1.06 million dead bodies have piled up (and counting) ... THAT'S LETHAL, VERY LETHAL!  Ignore this lethal killer, at your peril! ⚰️⚰️⚰️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Yes some males are paying top-dollar to see sexual activity here, and that's a valid point you make (it begs the question though: who would want to pay to see this?

Oh what the fuck ever with this comment, like you wouldn't be here on CC if you weren't also interested in seeing sexual activity; trying to make yourself seem better than everyone else when the truth is you're not.

• Like 1

Great real life night in the villa tonight! First a game of poker, and now singing karaoke together! Lots of fun, and genuine bounding time! 👍🏻♠️♥️♦️♣️🎤🎶👏🏻

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In one household you can party as much as you want. As long as no guests are visiting, there is no increased risk of infection. Therefore it would have been great if RLC had cast not only girls but better couples in B4 during the summer (with low Covid-19 case numbers also in Barcelona).

Anyway, the laws and guidelines enable a balanced reaction of all. For example, I can go and visit another household without breaking the rules and do that. I will certainly not lock myself up here for the next few months. The goal is to keep social contacts low, but I will not isolate myself completely. It is all about finding a balance in order not to overburden the hospitals.

*** [lilac] Wishful thinking at work. |You're naively buying the hogwash that the authorities want you to believe.  The stuff you're mentioning here, is the very thing that will fill up the hospitals with the ill and dying.

• Like 1