B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Her pants is removed and showing off what's underneath she is now officially part of this fakeness and no more of the real life. Her naked ass in full view with only something covering her pussy and Lucian and Bogdan sees all wouldn't be surprised if one of them fucks her later a total disgrace.

Yep it is a disgrace...after tonight Martina will be fucked up like the rest of them.  Just another showgirl in the heard!

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It was clear, RLC is looking for the cheap show in B4 and doesn't give a damn that this will destroy the last bit of realism that RLC had to offer.

My goodness, how can they be so stupid.

Nelly and Bogdan are stupid drug heads and have no business being in B4 or being the managers for that matter!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Yall overthinking too much, she was invited to have fun, she is not under obligation of any sexual act against her will, so what we've seen so far is Martina being Martina in party mode. Thats it. No drama at all.

Edit: Add some alcohol and weed and this is the result, all good.

They do this all the time....

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Prima di tutto ... ddhm o è Nelly o Bogdan! Vedo dove qualcuno potrebbe desiderare di vedere Martina che si alza, ma non in queste circostanze. Marina non dovrebbe esserci per niente e ora che ddhm l'ha fatto accadere soprattutto lei non dovrebbe essere lì senza Alberto. Questo è un approccio disperato da parte di due manager carenti che stanno costringendo questi spettacoli di merda sulle ragazze e sugli spettatori !!

Martina non sapeva che Nelly viveva in B4 e neanche sapeva dell'esistenza di B4, neanche tutte le ragazze di B4 e B5 sapevano che anche Martina viveva in un appartamento RLC. poi Nelly l'ha invitata in B4

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL Sono sicuro che conosceva Mauri ...

questo è quello che ha detto quando è arrivata in B4, ma sinceramente credo sia vero, Martina è su RLC da prima dell'apertura di B4, quindi, se non và a guardare il sito di RLC, non credo possa saperlo, ma a distanza di anni, non credo che a Martina interessi ad andare a guardare altri appartamenti 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yep it is a disgrace...after tonight Martina will be fucked up like the rest of them.  Just another showgirl in the heard!

I agree how come now all of a sudden we see Martina at B4 does she know one of the girls if so why after all these years we see her visit B4. It's simple it's all for views and what would make it even more painful would be that wouldn't surprise me if Carla and Yanai showed up at the party. Nothing surprises me anymore about RLC. Never thought i'd see Martina at B4.