B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's not that sudden, except that we just didn't see it yet, who do you think was coming to Martina and Alberto's during the short maintenance in recent months? little clue, we saw one of these people at Carla and Yanai following an rlc error not to put in maintenance, so Martina and Nelly / Bogdan must have been in contact for several months nowΒ 

Martina is present for another reason than doing the show for the views and her presence has nothing to do with RLC, she came to see Nelly, nothing else

I almost feel like she just killed someone when in fact she just came to see a friend and have fun, things that she also do when she's not in her apartment, seen the many times she comes in completely drunked after parties

yeah, you are absolutely right. I don't think Martina's present in B4 is that big of a deal. perhaps just a friendly visit. Hopefully she gets to know the girls and they can visit her & Alberto too.Β 

I always like to see more Spanish girls on the project. so maybe she can introduce some good candidate to N&B (if they are actually in charge of casting) as potential future participants. It be nice to see some beautiful spanish girls in Barca apartments.Β Β 

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree with you Daleys 100%.Β  It's Nelly and Bogdan's last approach to try and get RLC more views and there is no denying that.Β  Do you honestly think she should be there without Alberto?Β  I would assume your answer would be no and that just goes to show you how lame and pathetic those two managers are.

Someone's gotta stay behind and look after an old dog recovering from an op and a mad puppy...😏

• Like 3