B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nothing new has happened. It is the same kind of show they always perform.

The only difference is that RLC is now also burning the residents of the last remaining realistic apartments.

As with all other show girls, the enthusiasm will fade quickly and the show gets boring. RLC is missing real life. Real emotions, real motivation. No chaturbate like shows whose only goal is to pretend as something would happen.

Everyone has free will of their actions and they aren’t forced into anything .. for example , Alberto chose not to go . 

Let’s see it from a personal perspective , if you were invited at a villa , free drinks , free food , what would you have chosen in real life ?  Wouldn’t you also be tempted to go off limits when the booze would spin the head ? Being at an age that your hormones are running wild , your fantasies are at the maximum level of wanting to make them a reality , all the temptations are there .. as many said , it was just a party like thousands happening daily when the world “ runs “ normally .. it is just the cameras that make us express good or disgrace comments .. we judge of what we see , the party is real life , many of the things happened during the party was real life but there were also things just for the money and cameras .. we choose always what to watch and we can change the “ channel “ when it isn’t anymore the way we wish 😌

• Like 2

I mentioned before about some tension between Holly and Meagan and just now Holly left without saying goodbye to her and Meagan looks about to cry. Holly went to her room and collapsed on the bed.  I wonder if the great love affair is over.

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

made a difference from having a dick shoved in her mouth

This she can have everyday , the kisses were circumstances that were created in order to happen . 

1 minute ago, quasi said:

I mentioned before about some tension between Holly and Meagan and just now Holly left without saying goodbye to her and Meagan looks about to cry. Holly went to her room and collapsed on the bed.  I wonder if the great love affair is over.

why would she say goodbye to her ? they live in the same house, and they are going to see each other in a few minutes. do you say goodbye to your family members when you go from one room to another in your home ? 😃

she probably went to her own room as Megan wanted to talk to her boyfriend on the phone. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Masha et maintenant Martina qui se donne en spectacle dans B4 avec des filles qu'elle connaît à peine c'est vraiment ridicule heureusement que je je ne paye pas pour voir ça, je suis extrêmement déçu.

Pour moi cela ne fait plus de doute toutes ses personnes et même les couples se comportent de la même manière dans B4 ses gens et leur vie tout ça c'est qu'une mascarade ils ne vivent rien que pour nous divertir avec des spectacles de merde, je ne comprends pas comment certaines personnes sur ce forum arrivent encore à lieur trouver du crédit moi c'est fini je ne les crois plus.

Ce n'est pas la vraie vie ça non.

Masha and now Martina who performs in B4 with girls she barely knows, it's really ridiculous, luckily I'm not paying to see it, I'm extremely disappointed.

For me there is no doubt all his people and even couples behave the same way in B4 his people and their life is all a masquerade they live just to entertain us with shitty shows , I do not understand how some people on this forum still manage to find credit, it's over I no longer believe them.

It's not real life, no.

N'importe quoi, elle n'est certainement pas venue apprendre le Russe la preuve.

ça vous arrive souvent d'embrasser votre professeur de langues étrangères ?

c'est bon moos54 , c'est fini même vous arrêter de défendre ces gens.

Whatever, she certainly didn't come to learn Russian as proof.

do you often kiss your foreign language teacher?

it's good moos54, it's over even stop defending these people

Je ne défend personne, je dis simplement ce qu'il se passe sans prendre partis de quoi que ce soit 

Tu es libre de ne pas le croire si tu en as envie 

Il faut prendre tout le contexte de ce qu'il c'est passé pour permettre de se faire un avis éclairé des évènements 

Je met simplement en perpespective certain éléments pour que tout puisse être pris en compte 

Je tiens quand même à dire que Masha connaît Nelly et Piper depuis plusieurs années, bien avant de participer toutes ensemble sur un site qui s'appel RLC et que Martina est en relation avec Nelly et Bogdan depuis des mois, donc quand elles viennent en visite à B4, elles ne sont pas en terrain inconnu comme tu peux le penser 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone has free will of their actions and they aren’t forced into anything .. for example , Alberto chose not to go . 

Let’s see it from a personal perspective , if you were invited at a villa , free drinks , free food , what would you have chosen in real life ?  Wouldn’t you also be tempted to go off limits when the booze would spin the head ? Being at an age that your hormones are running wild , your fantasies are at the maximum level of wanting to make them a reality , all the temptations are there .. as many said , it was just a party like thousands happening daily when the world “ runs “ normally .. it is just the cameras that make us express good or disgrace comments .. we judge of what we see , the party is real life , many of the things happened during the party was real life but there were also things just for the money and cameras .. we choose always what to watch and we can change the “ channel “ when it isn’t anymore the way we wish 😌

Imagine you are working for a former voyeur site that is now almost only doing silly shows instead of actual give a view into the private life of the residents. The two local managers call you and ask if you want to earn some extra money. So you go to that house and do the same pseudo lesbian show that they do there as standard program once or twice a week.

If you really believe that the whole event was a party, you have never been to a real party. To be honest, I have little understanding for your comment. It is one thing to say that you don't care if it is realistic or not, but to pretend that this bullshit is the most normal thing in the world, sorry, that is just dishonest.

• Upvote 1