B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

12 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** This relates to the girls in Barcelona, and the dangers they're facing, it's highly relevant, infinitely more important than your selfish sexual desires - if you cared about the health and lives of these girls you would get your mind of the sex and start thinking about the #1 problem in the world right now, COVID.

You are covid-denial trolling here.  If you don't want me coming back at you, stop replying.  We'll never agree on this subject.

Wrong topic 

8 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Your comment, Alladino, was very clear, I didn't mis-understand it.  There is no such thing as 'Covid-19 rules' - the virus dictates the rules ... it only takes 2 people together (1 can contaminate the other).  It's just common sense and logic - people need to stop believing misleading and dangerous, nonsensical, goverment rules.  LOCKDOWN - NO PARTIES, NO SOCIAL ENCOUNTERS!

In Germany, where I live, the government takes Covid-19 seriously and there are appropriate laws and guidelines in place. These laws and guidelines are adjusted according to the current situation. It is important to do this, otherwise the rules would be ignored by too many people.

The restriction rules, at least here, often refer to the meaning of a household. In a household, people live so closely together anyway that one can consider them as one group. If one person gets it, there is a high probability that everyone will get it, or at least a large proportion will be exposed to the virus.

Therefore, you can party in an household as much as you like as long as you do not invite guests. An event, even a party in an household (such as there is one in B4) do not change the risk in a significant measure, since it is already very high. . I That's why I said it would have been good if in B4 couples (including guys) were casted so that no guests were necessary for a real party.

BTW, if you want to lead this discussion we should switch to the politics thread.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Oh, so the deadly virus is 'nonsense' ... 1.06 million dead !  Some people don't want to read your disgusting little sexual comments about girls, who are way your junior.

YOU are the virus......go away!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It seems that my “crazy wish “ of some weeks ago , when still Carla & Yanai were tenants , in which I was hoping to see them at the villa and just mix with the Russian for a bit of culture exchange , food ( tapas ) , cervezas ( beers ) and so on , came partly reality with a different  concept though ... I find it really nice then seeing Martina there , it is good in my opinion that since they are all employees of the same company to get to know eachother ... I have always thought why it wasn’t happening .. it could also for example be in Prague the same let’s say ..😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1