B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

so please clue me in... the girls are starting to fill the tub...let me know if Martina joins ... also I saw Martina in Nelly Bog room maybe undressing??????????

Β 

I'm see blurry screen but is that Martina nude on far left??? Lucien looked like he was in for a minute ..naked ???Β 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

so please clue me in... the girls are starting to fill the tub...let me know if Martina joins ... also I saw Martina in Nelly Bog room maybe undressing??????????

Β 

I'm see blurry screen but is that Martina nude on far left??? Lucien looked like he was in for a minute ..naked ???Β 

Martina is in the tub.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Martina in to the tub πŸ˜‰

Point two of the usual show program. It is always the same. First the girls dance in their underwear in the living room, then comes this group bathroom event. Of course not too late so that both the USA and Europe can watch.Β Now the only thing missing is the usual nude massage and then a working day is done.Β 

Fake lifeΒ in endless loop.Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Point two of the usual show program. It is always the same. First the girls dance in their underwear in the living room, then comes this group bathroom event. Of course not too late so that both the USA and Europe can watch.Β Now the only thing missing is the usual nude massage and then a working day is done.Β 

Fake lifeΒ in endless loop.Β 

You forgot beer pong...😏