B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Point two of the usual show program. It is always the same. First the girls dance in their underwear in the living room, then comes this group bathroom event. Of course not too late so that both the USA and Europe can watch.Β Now the only thing missing is the usual nude massage and then a working day is done.Β 

Fake lifeΒ in endless loop.Β 

Things that Martina has never done in her apartment of course,Β  in fact yes , she often does when she has her girlfriend visiting :biggrin:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, you are absolutely right. I don't think Martina's present in B4 is that big of a deal. perhaps just a friendly visit. Hopefully she gets to know the girls and they can visit her & Alberto too.Β 

I always like to see more Spanish girls on the project. so maybe she can introduce some good candidate to N&B (if they are actually in charge of casting) as potential future participants. It be nice to see some beautiful spanish girls in Barca apartments.Β Β 

there is an interesting thing in this kind of meeting, it is that each one can bring something to the other, one can learn Russian and the other Spanish, I find that great

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's only Nelly, Martina, Holly, Piper and Megan in the tub

others are already in bed

thx so much.... quite the parade of tities there .....Β 

so any bets on who sleeps??? with Martina .... I hope it's with Meghan ...the current best titties in RLCΒ  Β 

but Holly and Meghan are together???Β  so all 3 is fine by meΒ 

I'm such a douche bag...of course ???? it's the couch... ( as Alberto sits on his phoneΒ  watching as well??? )Β 

Β 

• Upvote 1

martina has the boobs other girls will pay for

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

so any bets on who sleeps??? with Martina .... I hope it's with Meghan ...the current best titties in RLCΒ  Β 

Β 

why does nobody ever mention linda when talking about the best tits in RLC that girl has one killer body

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Β 

u forgot amira for best boobs

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

martina has the boobs other girls will pay for

why does nobody ever mention linda when talking about the best tits in RLC that girl has one killer body

all due respect Linda HAS the best boobs in RLC.... I just meant in the tubΒ  Β but no one has those sweet Puffy nipples like Martina ... love themΒ 

• Like 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

martina is watching these girls like what did i get myself intoΒ 

really?? but she was sitting up on edge full titty openess .....or are the girls getting touchy feely???Β 

what is your observation

Β