B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

true, if someone is too annoying to me, I ignore whoever is quoting him/her for more than a few times tooΒ πŸ˜‚

all good info... I can ignote their quotes etc...when I see their name... but to eliminate the 'bulk' of messages is welcomed

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 4:23 AM, scoutouyoufe said:

Β 

Masha and now Martina who performs in B4 with girls she barely knows, it's really ridiculous, luckily I'm not paying to see it, I'm extremely disappointed.

For me there is no doubt all his people and even couples behave the same way in B4 his people and their life is all a masquerade they live just to entertain us with shitty shows , I do not understand how some people on this forum still manage to find them credit, it's over I don't believe them anymore.

It's not real life, no.

Β 

Masha and now Martina who performs in B4 with girls she barely knows, it's really ridiculous, luckily I'm not paying to see it, I'm extremely disappointed.

For me there is no doubt all his people and even couples behave the same way in B4 his people and their life is all a masquerade they live just to entertain us with shitty shows , I do not understand how some people on this forum still manage to find credit, it's over I no longer believe them.

It's not real life, no.

Whatever, she certainly didn't come to learn Russian as proof.

do you often kiss your foreign language teacher?

it's good moos54, it's over even you stop defending these people.

Β 

Whatever, she certainly didn't come to learn Russian as proof.

do you often kiss your foreign language teacher?

it's good moos54, it's over even stop defending these people

Β 

Β 

110% CORRECT!

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 8:18 AM, Daleys said:

It most certainly is i'm done with RLC now only Linda and Tibor and Eliska and Pepik left and Kitty and Smith who hasn't interacted with the girls apts in some way and all them don't cut it for me. My whole opinion on RLC has open my eyes the last few days. Very disappointing. Everyone always ends up mixing with the girls apartments.Β  A total disgrace.

BINGO...this is for sure the downfall !!!!

• Like 2

On 11/12/2020 at 10:50 AM, scoutouyoufe said:

Why not have invited Bogdan and Nelly to Alberto and Martina to start?

No, instead it attacks directly at B4.

And Alberto in all of this and does he know about it?

It would be better for her because one day he will be what she does at B4 and that may not please her.

In any case the majority of the members of the forum seem satisfied with what happened it is the proof that RLC is doing a good job Martina, Megan, and Nelly will certainly receive a bonus everyone and pfff it sucks.

I'm starting to think that RLC is using the forum and the encouraging posts in its support to guide what participants need to do to attract views.

Β 

Why not have invited Bogdan and Nelly to Alberto and Martina to start?

No, instead she attacks directly at B4.

And Alberto in all of this and does he know about it?

It would be better for her because one day he will be what she does at B4 and that may not please her.

In any case the majority of the members of the forum seem satisfied with what happened it is the proof that RLC is doing a good job Martina, Megan, and Nelly will certainly perceive a bonus everyone and pfff it sucks.

I'm starting to think that RLC is using the forum and the encouraging posts in its support to guide what participants need to do to attract views.

It took you long enough!!

20 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Nelly has only had sex with other girls so maybe Bogdan doesn't think that's a big deal, and probably he is the kind of guy who is happy with what he has got. I haven't seen him trying anything with any of the girls in the house, so I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, but if it did I be pleasantly surprisedΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Do you honestly believe the words that come out of that brain of yours?Β  If Nelly wasn't always around keeping an eye on Bogdan, he'd be all over another girl like flies on stink and don't kid yourself for one second thinking what I've said isn't true.Β  Nelly, from what i've been told, keeps close tabs on him!

20 hours ago, Daleys said:

Yes it's about inviting friends over and getting them to start kissing you getting naked and having a naked bath and licking their pussy or sucking cock. We all need to try and convert to this new way of life. Next time anyone visits their friends house you should try this after all it's real life isn't it.

BRAVO Daleys...BRAVO!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I said earlier, he's sounding pretty dumb and fanatical right now and he's not even making sense. It was already bad enough that he's been on this brigade about shows this and real life that for over a year now, but now he's just getting ridiculous. He's becoming the new Harley if he isn't already.

WOW....TWO COMPLIMENTS in one day, I am honored!!

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Elmira continues packing and will probably leave us soon.
Then the question becomes which "D cup" girl is coming

Who cares....it will be just another showgirl repeat anyway!!

• Like 1