B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

47 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She almost made it to 2 months.πŸ™

As we have said , it is a job ... and not everyone is suitable , I think it is much better for her that she abandons this .. not everyone can do everything .Β 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As we have said , it is a job ... and not everyone is suitable , I think it is much better for her that she abandons this .. not everyone can do everything .Β 

Ya, that probably explains why her last bate was last month. I really liked her, too bad she didn't fit in.

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

😒

Lovely girl ... maybe a little reserved ... but it was great to see her skip the shows ... maybe that was her downfall, and she could have spent a longer stay, but I admire her for that ...Β 

Goodbye girl...health and happiness...and good luck in life ❀❀

I agree with your words
Girl reserved, which is not necessarily compatible with sharing your accommodation with several people
I liked that she didn't participate in the show if she didn't feel like doing it but I would have liked her to participate more in the community life in the house, it's a shame to see that she preferred isolate herself instead of eating with others
In any case, she still makes me want to see her again one day because her naturalness and her beauty were a breath of fresh air
And above all I see that despite her being shy and having stayed in her room most of the time, the others seem to like her

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 27 minutes, Noldus a ditΒ :

Elmira left B4 after 59 daysΒ 
Goodbye Elmira, safe trip home, take care and welcome back

Oh no! What a pity, I will definitely miss her 😒

I think she definitely is someone who can provide the audience good content on her own without the need to join up with the rest.

I hope to see her return someday.

Goodbye and thank you, Elmira!

Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, corvette84 a ditΒ :

Ya, that probably explains why her last bate was last month. I really liked her, too bad she didn't fit in.

Yep now we know what was going on, the money wasn't coming in & so no content.

I like her too but just too bad the state of B4 isn't for her I guess.

I hope she wasn't forced to leave but she decided to leave on her own (though I ack probably not).

Haix.

BTW today Megan pass Blair with 303 days in total and she's in the "300 days club"

Monica in B2 will join the 300 days club in four days

and in four days Alexandra (&Lucian) in B5 has 250 days and they are #3Β and with the longest continuous stay after Nora (309)Β and Irma (293).

Would be awesome if we could pay less money and have access to only the Barca apartaments, I legit only watch these guys.

Couple apartments, not even a click, too much of Malia rubbing Leoras pussy and pretending to enjoy music.

Β 

Anyways, I'm salty without Elmi nowΒ πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

The way I see it , I think that what troubled her , was much more than she thought that she could deal with when she entered the apartment . I mean , since she β€œ tried β€œ to do staff , she didn’t seem to have a problem to be exposed in cameras . In any case , she was a very sympathetic girl , a really normal and more daily lifeΒ let’s say ( the others are kind of models looking 😎 ) , the diversity that needed was there then , perhaps in the future if she keeps the door open ☺️

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yep now we know what was going on, the money wasn't coming in & so no content.

I like her too but just too bad the state of B4 isn't for her I guess.

I hope she wasn't forced to leave but she decided to leave on her own (though I ack probably not).

Haix.

her decision, if she was forced to leave they would have sent a few more with her