B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

And I don’t know how it is for you guys , wouldn’t we like that she interacts with us now here by posting or is it better that she enjoys it all by herself and have nothing to do with all us perverts ? 😂🤣 Because I strongly believe that we would love knowing that she reads our comments 😊 And before finishing the post , YouTube watching for singing ... 😇😇🥳 Amazing real and natural reactions all for herself , excellent 😊

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And I don’t know how it is for you guys , wouldn’t we like that she interacts with us now here by posting or is it better that she enjoys it all by herself and have nothing to do with all us perverts ? 😂🤣 Because I strongly believe that we would love knowing that she reads our comments 😊 And before finishing the post , YouTube watching for singing ... 😇😇🥳 Amazing real and natural reactions all for herself , excellent 😊

I don't know if I could handle another RLC girl talking to me on cam DD....I'm still recovering from the last one 🤣

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love the way she prolongs it...and we are now all waiting for the explosive toe curling climax!!...She regularly fiddles with her phone, obviously having trouble deciding which image turns he on the most...😏

image.jpeg.7428b58fd8b9e59ebb84bcccad04142d.jpegimage.jpeg.fd853cd692e947b3f44250355e72a899.jpegScoville scale: The hottest chillies in the world– in pictures | Life and  style | The Guardian

Norfolk Naga chilli seeds | Grow the very HOT Norfolk Naga chilli

I think she found it:
Moose | National Geographic

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Fuck the Americans, on European this animal is called elk anyway. So no, not moos, but:

vintage-clip-art-moose-the-graphics-fairy.thumb.jpg.706cba8bc391c3156db7cc91e1f0c62a.jpg

Fuck the Americans? They do have some differences. We call it an Elk also.🤔  

WWW.WORLDATLAS.COM

When it comes to telling the difference between a moose and an elk, the guidelines are more complicated than you would...

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Fuck the Americans? They do have some differences. We call it an Elk also.🤔  

WWW.WORLDATLAS.COM

When it comes to telling the difference between a moose and an elk, the guidelines are more complicated than you would...

I didn't mean to open a can of worms guys...😉