B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

43 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Of course I have, and I agree that Ariana's orgasms are amazing. I just don't rate the bates out from the sound level of their orgasms. A sneaky quiet bate can be equally amazing. I just like it realistic. Currently there are 3 girls who I think are great masturbators. Ariana, Elmira and Amy.

The rest turns it into a show event for the camera.

Thanks for the tip on Amy. I always had hope that she would eventually let go and enjoy herself but i missed it. I will pay more attention to her in the future.:smile:

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Thanks for the tip on Amy. I always had hope that she would eventually let go and enjoy herself but i missed it. I will pay more attention to her in the future.:smile:

When it comes to Ariana ,there may be even more to come soon. I just get that feeling.

23 minutes ago, jham said:

I agree with you she is the best on there now, and one of the all time best, I also like Little Amy, she had always been so shy. 

Little Amy , very cute 🤩

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sure but we can't deny the fact that she did this anyway, whether it was 2 years ago, yesterday or even tomorrow

If you're going to denfend Serafima, you atleast have to use arguments that still applies right now. It is pretty irrelevant what anyone did 2 years ago. If we turn it the other way, what you are saying is the exact same thing as if someone had claimed that Gina is still a "do nothing girl", because she never masturbated during her first stay.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If you're going to denfend Serafima, you atleast have to use arguments that still applies right now. It is pretty irrelevant what anyone did 2 years ago. If we turn it the other way, what you are saying is the exact same thing as if someone had claimed that Gina is still a "do nothing girl", because she never masturbated during her first stay.

I'm not trying to defend anyone, a member asked a simple question about Serafima, I give him a real answer not mistaken by my feelings towards her whether I like her or not

Is she already masturbating in front of the cameras? The answer is yes, It's as simple as that

there is no request for temporality in this question, so whether she did this 2 years ago, 1 years ago or even yesterday

It does not matter

I sense something is brewing with Sera; she’s cleaned more or less the whole apt, changed the sheets on her bed and had another shower so has she now gone out to meet her sleeping partner?? If she has then I just hope it it’s her girl pal from the other day and not some male shag buddy 😩

• Upvote 1