B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I got no problem with any of the cameras in her room. 

Well, I had asked one of my PM friends if her bates were as good as most of you say they are and he told me he hardly ever watches her because the camera at the foot of the bed is so pixelated.  He said if you compare her camera at the foot of the bed to Elmira's camera at the foot of the bed, they are like night and day different. Apparently Elmira's is good and Ariana's isn't.  Don't shoot the messenger, it's just what I was told.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looking good to me, you see everything as good as can be when she bates. And she did 2 bates in a row this time, ended with one in doggystyle, very nice.

I guess some people just see the quality differently Fagen.  You would think as shitty as RLC is these days they could at least provide the best camera's available!!

27 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I got no problem with any of the cameras in her room. 

Cam 16 has been abit blurry since they zoomed it. There is nothing wrong with the camera itself, I think, it's just out of focus. Besides that it is too bloody zoomed in though.

But cam 14 is almost the exact same angle, so it doesn't matter very much.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I had asked one of my PM friends if her bates were as good as most of you say they are and he told me he hardly ever watches her because the camera at the foot of the bed is so pixelated.  He said if you compare her camera at the foot of the bed to Elmira's camera at the foot of the bed, they are like night and day different. Apparently Elmira's is good and Ariana's isn't.  Don't shoot the messenger, it's just what I was told.

Granted...Cam 16isn't the best in NV, but side on cam 15 is good. I'm not sure why your pal hardly watches though when her orgasms are the best we've seen on RLC, imo...well captured on side on view...I guess your pal is just a fan of the full on point at the cam in perfect light bate...😏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hate repeating myself so do your own homework and see if what I was told is true or not. Elmira's is good in NV and Ariana's is not.

But Ariana's are much better...just saying just saying...sorry I'm repeating myself 😉

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Cam 16 has been abit blurry since they zoomed it. There is nothing wrong with the camera itself, I think, it's just out of focus. Besides that it is too bloody zoomed in though.

But cam 14 is almost the exact same angle, so it doesn't matter very much.

It might be the same issue we had in B2 a year or two ago. The camera auto-focused at edge of the TV, instead of the sofa.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

But Ariana's are much better...just saying just saying...sorry I'm repeating myself 😉

On that I have to disagree. They are similar in many ways. Both are very open without being a show. Ariana has alittle stronger orgasms. But Elmira uses her fingers! 😍

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

On that I have to disagree. They are similar in many ways. Both are very open without being a show. Ariana has alittle stronger orgasms. But Elmira uses her fingers! 😍

On that I'd disagree...But I'm old school, so I'd wish Ariana would just use her fingers more...

• Like 1