B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

24 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why is Serafima in Ariana's room doing nothing? Go in your own room and do nothing. Ariana might want to do something. 🤔

just maybe.. the two thought they would make it to top replay cams...but seeing that both are just worthless. and real life cams knows that .both are only on and staying in .a rlc apt for what they do outside ....

• Haha 2

I hope her bates remain a personal exclusivity for her pleasure only ( of course we enjoy alongside with her )  , if she starts making it as a show , this nice feeling that she gives to us by happening in this genuine way , it will be lost .. And then for us here in Europe , watching Ariana’s orgasm is the best way before going to sleep 😴 😉 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope her bates remain a personal exclusivity for her pleasure only ( of course we enjoy alongside with her )  , if she starts making it as a show , this nice feeling that she gives to us by happening in this genuine way , it will be lost .. And then for us here in Europe , watching Ariana’s orgasm is the best way before going to sleep 😴 😉 

Totally agree...

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Much more intense orgasm today , it’s really great to see a woman having this pleasure , Ariana rocks 😊😊

I have this theory...She usually has chocolate after bating. Maybe it's her reward....No bate, no choc...😁