B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

Noldus

Living in the apartments is their job and they make money no matter what , we don’t know if they get extra for more actions , but we as viewers and the ones that we like to watch these nice women interact sexually if they have the chance and they are willing to share it in front of the cameras , we should appreciate . About her face , I don’t think it is respectful to her to be addressed like that , it could be anyone of us having an anomaly that we aren’t responsible for and perhaps Mother Nature gave it , so , I don’t think it is nice to refer to others the way we wouldn’t like that they are referred to us in case of a similar situation . 

• Haha 1

It's always funny to see people say the worst bad things about the girls they don't like and to see that they forgive everything to the ones they like when in the end the two profiles of participants do exactly the same thing

On the other hand, it would be necessary to tune the violins on the good version, she makes come the guy only to make the show compared to the cams or to be able to put the apartment in maintenance so that we cannot see anything? hatred really makes you say anything consistent or logical :angel:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Living in the apartments is their job and they make money no matter what , we don’t know if they get extra for more actions , but we as viewers and the ones that we like to watch these nice women interact sexually if they have the chance and they are willing to share it in front of the cameras , we should appreciate . About her face , I don’t think it is respectful to her to be addressed like that , it could be anyone of us having an anomaly that we aren’t responsible for and perhaps Mother Nature gave it , so , I don’t think it is nice to refer to others the way we wouldn’t like that they are referred to us in case of a similar situation . 

They do DD....

...and Monica's is beautiful ❤️

42 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They do DD....

...and Monica's is beautiful ❤️

Monica is amazing and sensational 😊 About the extras , I have no reason not believing you of course , it is just that only some of the members who claim that they have seen a contract can really say so . But since you also say so , I believe you as well 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Monica is amazing and sensational 😊 About the extras , I have no reason not believing you of course , it is just that only some of the members who claim that they have seen a contract can really say so . But since you also say so , I believe you as well 😊

Nobody's seen a contract, but we have had several Russian speaking guys who follow RLC in the past...and it's been the topic of conversation among the girls occasionally...hence the shows and reference to bonus money from some of the posters.. 😏

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nobody's seen a contract, but we have had several Russian speaking guys who follow RLC in the past...and it's been the topic of conversation among the girls occasionally...hence the shows and reference to bonus money from some of the posters.. 😏

Seeing these girls in more private moments , it is always the bonus for me , if they make more , good for them 😊

• Upvote 1