Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, Albion said:

Okay I have a question, why is that it's so hard to get your leg over with a woman? Why all the preamble and the games and the dating before you can even think about getting anywhere with them? Why does it have be such a drawn out performance every time? Gay guys hook up and just drop their pants without hesitation. No dating, just straight to the point. (pardon the pun) I don't understand the problem women have with that. They obviously have sex on their mind so why mess about? Just get your kit off and get to it. so frustrating. I mean, even Milly bless her makes a song and dance of it before she gets down to the dirty. And she's a seasoned pro. What is the point? By the time it gets to the sex the guys are too booze addled to be useful. Strike while the iron is hot and neck the booze afterwards. Just, not the card games or charades or twister beforehand, please. Turn down the lights a little if you must, and start with a massage if you must, but for the love of baby cheeses just get to it! lol 😆 

(Peace and love to all. Especially Dylan 😘)

All about playing the game... Make a show and drag it for long as possible... Even if there is no end result, they have kept viewers on edge of their seats intrigued at what might happen. (9/10 most know exactly what is going to happen). 😴

• Upvote 1

Connor four minute wonder tries and fails, and Dylan gets shunted to the friend zone. the girls light sleep fending off wandering hands and then leave early Connor and Dylan then cosy up on the couch for the rest of the night. They'd be better off just going for it with each other. the sexual tension is palpable. 😄

Also, loving Dylan's red pants. very superhero. 💪

8 minutes ago, Albion said:

Who's the killjoy in the dark red top? what a wet blanket she is. Probably turn out to be a real goer. Or a psycho hose bitch. The coy ones nearly always turn into monsters. lol that's so sexist. True though.

Maybe just has no interest in playing kids games... Waiting for the real action to kick off. 😃

• Haha 1

i'm not following the apartment so i dont know the history, but i just turn on and listen a bit and the blond with purple underwears girl is very cool and open minded, she is pushing everyone to be more sexy and adventurus, without her, Nothing interesting would happen, she pushed so much Barbie to do something, but guys you would get crazy if you hear the resistance from Barbie for doing anything sexy, its crazy if you consider that is her apartment and she recives money.🤯

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i'm not following the apartment so i dont know the history, but i just turn on and listen a bit and the blond with purple underwears girl is very cool and open minded, she is pushing everyone to be more sexy and adventurus, without her, Nothing interesting would happen, she pushed so much Barbie to do something, but guys you would get crazy if you hear the resistance from Barbie for doing anything sexy, its crazy if you consider that is her apartment and she recives money.🤯

Maybe the blonde have a share or it's their agent ... 😂😂