Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i'm not following the apartment so i dont know the history, but i just turn on and listen a bit and the blond with purple underwears girl is very cool and open minded, she is pushing everyone to be more sexy and adventurus, without her, Nothing interesting would happen, she pushed so much Barbie to do something, but guys you would get crazy if you hear the resistance from Barbie for doing anything sexy, its crazy if you consider that is her apartment and she recives money.🤯

Hey Moon, what's going on man. How's everything?

• Like 1

ok now she put the panties back on, i can tell you to not expect anything adventurus, if Barbie and the random clothed girl leaves things might turn on, but with Barbie around and her mentality, 1000% nothing will happen, even Ken tried to convince her that its ok you have my permition to be more open, but nothing,and even when she lost her panties she made a whole sence so any of the guys turn to see. the only person worth in there is the blondie.

• Like 1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

ok now she put the panties back on, i can tell you to not expect anything adventurus, if Barbie and the random clothed girl leaves things might turn on, but with Barbie around and her mentality, 1000% nothing will happen, even Ken tried to convince her that its ok you have my permition to be more open, but nothing,and even when she lost her panties she made a whole sence so any of the guys turn to see. the only person worth in there is the blondie.

And still Barbie already did more then her.. that in all her visits it's the only (besides the new one from today) that had repeated visits and did 0 

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

black hair Raven ? is hungry to continue the night before yesterday...

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

even Ken tried to convince her that its ok you have my permition to be more open, but nothing

Reminds me of Darcie and Stifler when Stifler was always trying to encourage Darcie to be more adventurous but she never really wanted to.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hey Moon, what's going on man. How's everything?

so and so mate. generally all good, thanks.  i made a mistake and didnt read the message 😄 😄 my fault thought it was for something else and never open it till today 😫 sorry 🙂 but if anything i'm back on track now 🙂

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i'm not following the apartment so i dont know the history, but i just turn on and listen a bit and the blond with purple underwears girl is very cool and open minded, she is pushing everyone to be more sexy and adventurus, without her, Nothing interesting would happen, she pushed so much Barbie to do something, but guys you would get crazy if you hear the resistance from Barbie for doing anything sexy, its crazy if you consider that is her apartment and she recives money.🤯

That be the same blondie that's supposedly with Sleepler... Coincidence it's her that's trying to get things moving along. 😉

19 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

so and so mate. generally all good, thanks.  i made a mistake and didnt read the message 😄 😄 my fault thought it was for something else and never open it till today 😫 sorry 🙂 but if anything i'm back on track now 🙂

No need to apologize. Glad everything is alright with you.