Sabrina & Scott, Stephie (2020) Part #1

wumpo

Glad to see the back of him if he is banned. Seen this happen before though, apartment goes offline and then a couple of weeks later it's back and we're expected to forget what happened. Scott is bad news. Always has been. There is no excuse and no justification for striking another human being. Despicable and abhorrent behaviour.  

• Like 2

the day before this happened this topic got 4 posts. after this happend it got 36. i don't want to see violence ever, but drama definitely gets attention.

as for kicking people out, it's best to just let vhtv sort that out. as i learned, the facts of the mattter are not always so clear to the viewer desoite the cams. just banning him may not be what is best for Sabrina. think of it like this. how many times have we seen a man beat up his girlfriend and he gets banned only for his girl to follow him off cam. do you really think the girl is now safer now that she is off cam? or perhaps if there is some hope for redemption that a man who makes the mistake of hitting his girlfriend, that he stands a better chance for redemption and the girlfriend will be in a much safer venue to live through this process under the watchful eye of the vhtv subscribers? think about what demanding the guy to be banned means for the girl and is that really what is best in the long run. girls have a great tendency to stay with abusive boyfriends. it's just a sad truth. i was thrilled when anastasia left rock. she was an amazing woman, who deserved better.