Sabrina & Scott, Stephie (2020) Part #1

wumpo

1 hour ago, seb1986 said:

ok i hope he expelled him for violence thats all end of subject 

depends on how bad it was and who his manager is. also, how many other incidents he has had. alex was plenty violent to anna on many occasions and look where they are now. 

1 hour ago, waldi said:

That's probably lockdown effect in vhtv; many families have those problems nowadays; they can't go out and live normally, they can't cope with increasing frustration anxiety and fear, and that leads to domestic abuse; BTW, I'm wondering if he keeps abusing her now when the cams are off, what do you think guys, well, she can always ask for help..

It was not his first time. First time he did it there was no COVID...
He hit her right in the face and threw some object at her. I think it was a lid of something. Made out of ceramic.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was not his first time. First time he did it there was no COVID...
He hit her right in the face and threw some object at her. I think it was a lid of something. Made out of ceramic.

So maybe it's time for VHTV to do something or they'll just wait until the next time he throws a knife at her?
others on this site were fired on the spot because of the violence

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

So maybe it's time for VHTV to do something or they'll just wait until the next time he throws a knife at her?
others on this site were fired on the spot because of the violence

I suggested to remove him from the project. Let's see...

Hello!
Thank you for your email.
Thanks for the report, we have already passed the problem on to the responsible people.

Dwayne Warren

thats the responce.
as i have a very bad impresion for this support guy, i have lot of doubts if he gonna take it seriously.

Just now, moonlight89 said:

Hello!
Thank you for your email.
Thanks for the report, we have already passed the problem on to the responsible people.

Dwayne Warren

thats the responce.
as i have a very bad impresion for this support guy, i have lot of doubts if he gonna take it seriously.

I do not think so. He learned his lesson with the incident at Sirius place...