B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

3 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Amalia has sobered up a bit. Wait until Curly hears about Ariana if he hasn't already...

I can’t think that curly hasn’t heard or even checked on all the girls already 😏

21 hours ago, wooders78 said:

they should put ariana in B2 to replace milena, keep amy in B1 seeing she spends all her time there, and sort B4 out and get it interesting like it used to be

I think they should have Amy and Ariana at the same place as they have Megan and Holly . So , moving Ariana in the villa with the empty bed ( but since it hasn’t happened so far , it looks difficult ) , they could easily have two newcomers and “ learn “ from the experts Gina in B1 and Amalia in B2 ... Except if they bring back Ulyana to settle the whole Barcelona apartments on fire 😉😉😋  ( alone and not with Olivia ) 

B4 needs girls that will bring out the best in megan and holly, ariana is aloner. diane and olya would do it, or similar girls. megan and holly are just passing time at the moment

Going back to the comments after the events happened some hours earlier , easy to comment I know , but , Ariana marked her stay I think with her show 😇

B4 needs girls that will bring out the best in megan and holly, ariana is aloner. diane and olya would do it, or similar girls. megan and holly are just passing time at the moment

I think Megan was expecting more visits from Rocco but due to travel restrictions , it has become difficult . 

20 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

So what's the difference between Irma and Serafima ? Both have big tits, Serafima does absolutely nothing, Irma used to bate multiple times a day and still most of us including me wanted Irma to leave because of her long stay and it became annoying. Surely Serafima needs to go too then ? She doesn't even do anything lmao

I think we wanted Irma to go because she was a multirepeater and she had also occupied the apartment for a long time and viewers got tired seeing her teasing all the time with boys and just playing . But I think she had the most bates that any other of her appearances and she was still very respected amongst the girls . If it wasn’t the thing with Milena , it would have been generally a long but most probably necessary stay die to the virus . 

Sera is for sure a teaser and so far she has kept distances and the show at night plus the second that happened on her bed that made her leave and go to the living room , it could be an indication that she is there because they can’t find trustworthy other participants . The girl is gorgeous and maybe it is a good solution for click baits and possible new subscribers if she spends time at the free camera ( I think it exists one ) in the apartment . 

12 hours ago, wooders78 said:

ginger was good, she knew what she was doing

Ginger was willing to do all ( and she did ) , but I think she was overdoing it and ultimately there wasn’t any excitement . But she was fun for sure , but I think after a certain time at the villa , most of the girls were commenting not in a nice way about her . But in my opinion and having observed her quite much , she always wanted to help in many things and she had friendship respect to everyone ... but i think t was for everyone good that shel left , it had become tired and repeating and not something that we were waiting to see ( like now Ariana’s bates for example )