B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

8 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I think the website knows it's all nonsense 😂

Maybe the had a show like this so as to check how the page reacts with the transition without flash 😂🤣

7 hours ago, TheGambit said:

I actually think he doesnt even have a boner right now with all that scenario, so I dont think he will be able to produce anyway.

Surprised as mentioned that he made it 😊

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

thanks. the timeline in her room doesn't work.

RLC has problems with B1; They came and went on the thumbnails and they are currently in 15th place on replay

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't...but 10 out of 10 to Amalia for effort 😜

Seeing Ariana's lovely pussy being rammed by a coupla fingers was a bigger turn on than her usual dildo play, imo...❤️

And even if you aren’t a big fan of girl / girl , Ariana can change our minds 😇

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so why has only one girl had her panties off in ginas room cant they lick any other pussy

This no one understood , only Ariana took her panties off and Amalia the guy when he was kissing / touching .. I guess part of the preshow arrangements , Ariana joining later maybe she wasn’t aware 😂🤣

I think it will interesting to see if the dynamics change after tonight.  Up till now Amy was the sidekick of Ariana and Amalia was the third wheel with Amira and Monica.  I wonder if Amalia will spend more time with Gina and Ariana and Amy will be a forgotten girl, or will tonight just be a drunken mistake.  I think we saw a few things tonight that the participants might think about later and go hmmmm.  It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

It's so good to have a guy in the house, it changes the atmosphere for better. that was a great night at B1. I hope it continues today. 

I think they will make a break in the apartments till the weekend at least . 

4 minutes ago, quasi said:

I think it will interesting to see if the dynamics change after tonight.  Up till now Amy was the sidekick of Ariana and Amalia was the third wheel with Amira and Monica.  I wonder if Amalia will spend more time with Gina and Ariana and Amy will be a forgotten girl, or will tonight just be a drunken mistake.  I think we saw a few things tonight that the participants might think about later and go hmmmm.  It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

I think for Gina and Amalia was one more show and won’t change much . With Ariana we will see .