B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This no one understood , only Ariana took her panties off and Amalia the guy when he was kissing / touching .. I guess part of the preshow arrangements , Ariana joining later maybe she wasn’t aware 😂🤣

On one occasion, Gina pulled down her panties so that he could lick her, but when he became eager, she stopped him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

On one occasion, Gina pulled down her panties so that he could lick her, but when he became eager, she stopped him.

I didn’t notice that , thanks for the info 😌

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yes, that was hot. I think Gina is on her red days, she had a tampon in . He also licked Ariana for a millisecond. 😂

I just recently retired from my last job, after being a university professor for many years, managing a business where I was a manager at a location that had 1100 employees aged 18-25. I have come to a couple of conclusions.  1) most of these people are not smart enough to put on the elaborate shows you claim they are doing. 2) Throw alcohol into the mix and all bets are off.  I think that like we all know this lowers your inhibitions' and lets real thoughts come out.  A good example was tonight, we all know Gina is a wild girl, esp when drinking etc.  Amalia is also a wild girl, been pretty constrained by the timid actions by her two roommates.  I don't think that RLC has to set up planned scripts, just give them drinks and let what happens happen.  I ask you, if RLC set this all up, would baldy have gotten slapped around as much he did? We all know they guys that show up at the apartments are worthless, ya telling me this is the best RLC can do in the whole city???  I just think we are giving them WAY too much credit.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, quasi said:

I think it will interesting to see if the dynamics change after tonight.  Up till now Amy was the sidekick of Ariana and Amalia was the third wheel with Amira and Monica.  I wonder if Amalia will spend more time with Gina and Ariana and Amy will be a forgotten girl, or will tonight just be a drunken mistake.  I think we saw a few things tonight that the participants might think about later and go hmmmm.  It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

amy made sure she was well away from B1 last night