B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

Thank you Ariana .. despite not having her routine ( earphones , watching mobile , Amy’s distractions ) and inevitably talking a bit more time to finish , it was one more fantastic session , Ariana continues to rule 😎

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Thank you Ariana .. despite not having her routine ( earphones , watching mobile , Amy’s distractions ) and inevitably talking a bit more time to finish , it was one more fantastic session , Ariana continues to rule 😎

Amy is a treasure and obviously a good friend, but she doesn't have the passion that Ariana has. if she spends more time with Ariana maybe she'll acquire it.:smile:

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Amy is a treasure and obviously a good friend, but she doesn't have the passion that Ariana has. if she spends more time with Ariana maybe she'll acquire it.:smile:

I find Amy and Serafima the two “ shy “ girls of the GOV project currently . I had also a crazy thought that maybe Ariana and Amy have a kind of relative’s relation and they aren’t just only friends . In general , Ariana is a more outgoing person I think , more cool and relaxed with anything she does , more spontaneous let’s say . Amy a bit more “ calculating “ her moves . I hope for Ariana to stay as long as possible , as I would also like for Gina . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find Amy and Serafima the two “ shy “ girls of the GOV project currently . I had also a crazy thought that maybe Ariana and Amy have a kind of relative’s relation and they aren’t just only friends . In general , Ariana is a more outgoing person I think , more cool and relaxed with anything she does , more spontaneous let’s say . Amy a bit more “ calculating “ her moves . I hope for Ariana to stay as long as possible , as I would also like for Gina . 

I think it's the sexual passion that the two of them lack instead of being shy, but you could be right on.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I think it's the sexual passion that the two of them lack instead of being shy, but you could be right on.

Sexual passion is a great comment , I think I never thought about it because of the presence of the other girls and them being opened to almost anything . Very good point rosey1