B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Sera is always dripping wet with horniness, haven't you seen it? 🤣

There we have the answer, why she never enjoy her bates. The horniness has already dribbled out of her.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Quite a few of the girls wear them for extra protection from leakage...

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Serafima always uses a panty liner, probably to protect from vaginal fluids, and sweat, and so on.

Some one needs to pitch this to Mimi....I swear I have never seen that girl wear any type of underwear..

30 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Some one needs to pitch this to Mimi....I swear I have never seen that girl wear any type of underwear..

No, I loved to see the big wet spots she created! 😍🤩😍🤩

9 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

You say that like it's a bad thing...😁

not at all

I discovered this characteristic of Fiora the day she came to wash her feet in Olivia's sink in Russia, her time in Barcelona just confirmed to me what I had seen, I find it cool and exciting

i don't look at women the same now 😁

It was / is a rather quiet day at the  forum , stupidities keep continuing in 2020  and if you are a football fan , Champions League and Maradona 😢could make it to have a day off of RLC 😬

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It was / is a rather quiet day at the  forum , stupidities keep continuing in 2020  and if you are a football fan , Champions League and Maradona 😢could make it to have a day off of RLC 😬

You have got to be joking me with the amount of comments you provide on these forums.

As for Maradona, I'm English 1986 hand of god. Here's a bit of trivia for you, which english club did he play one game for?

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

You have got to be joking me with the amount of comments you provide on these forums.

As for Maradona, I'm English 1986 hand of god. Here's a bit of trivia for you, which english club did he play one game for?

I was 9 in 1986 and these are my first memories I have watching a football event , so I remember Mexico’s World Cup incredibly well till now , the Hand Of God was meant to be a moment in history of football , it just happened to your national team . 

I think it was Sheffield , but i don’t know if it was United or Wednesday . I am Olympiakos fan here in Greece and if we weren’t playing Manchester City earlier , I wouldn’t have watched during prime time RLC 😆

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I was 9 in 1986 and these are my first memories I have watching a football event , so I remember Mexico’s World Cup incredibly well till now , the Hand Of God was meant to be a moment in history of football , it just happened to your national team . 

I think it was Sheffield , but i don’t know if it was United or Wednesday . I am Olympiakos fan here in Greece and if we weren’t playing Manchester City earlier , I wouldn’t have watched during prime time RLC 😆

In your previous post you basically called me stupid, you didn't have to reply to my previous post at all but you choose to do so. Then you had go say why in a long winded reply as to why you haven't posted as if you thought I was talking to you, trust me I wasn't. 

Maradona played one game for Tottenham Hotspur.