B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

I love the way she finishes with a biscuit or some chocolate...I know her bates are pretty much the same, but I love her expressions, her lip biting and, last but not least, her climax.
She's one of a very few girls we've seen on RLC that, even if she's doing fuck all sexually or otherwise, she isn't boring...

I think she's great! 

In Love Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your orgasms are worth the $45/mth Ariana..(almost 😏)...Thank you girl ❤️❤️❤️

She just shows how a bate should be done , even though any woman has her own way , Ariana’s way is the right one for us viewers , not lasting endlessly , sensational , no backgrounds to distract , just a connection of her and her fans ( with turn off lights to be enjoyed ) 😉😋

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love the way she finishes with a biscuit or some chocolate...I know her bates are pretty much the same, but I love her expressions, her lip biting and, last but not least, her climax.
She's one of a very few girls we've seen on RLC that, even if she's doing fuck all sexually or otherwise, she isn't boring...

I think she's great! 

In Love Reaction GIF

We can all agree I guess 😌😇

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she's great! 

Thet's how I felt about Elmira. 🙁 I miss her already! 😭

• Upvote 2