B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Has anyone noticed that Ariana has trouble sitting in normal positions.., like now, and when she's on the balcony.?

She's certainly not boring to watch...

Sorry...I'm turning this thread into the Leora thread with my obsession...Anyone not agreeing with me about her will get an instant 'confused ' emoji face...😏

Β 

As long as you don't start role playing as a cartoon animal that's 150% convinced of its own narrative being the absolute reality of the participant and starts insulting anyone who puts out a comment you just don't feel like reading, then you're perfectly fine in my book πŸ˜‰

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Has anyone noticed that Ariana has trouble sitting in normal positions.., like now, and when she's on the balcony.?

She's certainly not boring to watch...

Sorry...I'm turning this thread into the Leora thread with my obsession...Anyone not agreeing with me about her will get an instant 'confused ' emoji face...😏

Β 

LOL yes, the girl has so much energy. she can't stay still for more than few minutesΒ πŸ˜ƒ

and I also be really confused if anyone doesn't like anything about Leora ( oh , Sorry , I meant Arianna )Β πŸ˜ƒ. If we need to work as a team, you could be pulo and I be PepeΒ πŸ˜‚Β  Β 

• Like 2

I will join also in this guys .. I will dare to say that at the moment , Ariana is RLC , the best , the top and the funniest , most entertaining tenant to watch . She sings , she smiles , she bates πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ .. she is unpredictable and spontaneous , never knowing what to expect .. she surprised us to get eaten and fingered .. Ariana rules RLC by doing simply what we want to watch .. someone who will make us feel nice and bring a smile ... Ahh , forgot to say , make us horny when we wait for her shaking orgasms πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1