B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

In your previous post you basically called me stupid, you didn't have to reply to my previous post at all but you choose to do so. Then you had go say why in a long winded reply as to why you haven't posted as if you thought I was talking to you, trust me I wasn't.ย 

Maradona played one game for Tottenham Hotspur.

If anyone can characterize my posts here , it is the fact that they are of the maximum respect with the way i write and because I have high standards of myself as a person , I assure you that I havenโ€™t used the word โ€œstupidโ€œ on any of my posts referring to another member .

It would be very kind of youย ย then if youย couldย โ€œ quote โ€œ this comment that I said this , I think that there are some few members that they can speak of myself as a person and the way I believe about others and the respect I have for everyone here , so , being kind of surprised , it would be helpful to know my mistake and ask for a big apology if it proves I attackedย ย you .

English isnโ€™t my native language and maybe you said something that literally I canโ€™t understand and I thoughtย ย I should answer , but I have no idea for this post as well . In any case , I truly apologize for any unaccepted behavior by my side , i guarantee you , it was with no bad intentions at all , I am more than surprised .ย 
ย 

And apologies to other forum members for off topic post here .ย 
ย 

ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

In your previous post you basically called me stupid, you didn't have to reply to my previous post at all but you choose to do so. Then you had go say why in a long winded reply as to why you haven't posted as if you thought I was talking to you, trust me I wasn't.ย 

Maradona played one game for Tottenham Hotspur.

Sorry for butting in here, but I think you misunderstood @ddhm's post. I think by 'stupidities' he was referring to all the Covid shit happening in 2020...he wasn't directing it at you or any of the other guys and galsย here. That's how I read that post anyway...๐Ÿ˜•

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry for butting in here, but I think you misunderstood @ddhm's post. I think by 'stupidities' he was referring to all the Covid shit happening in 2020...he wasn't directing it at you or any of the other guys and galsย here. That's how I read that post anyway...๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you nagachilli2 , it is as you say , โ€œ stupidity โ€œ it is the way I characterize the virus this year when I speak with friends , the plural was to add the Maradonaโ€™s death as well , how could I possibly refer to someone like this if I donโ€™t even know this person ? It would be the total disrespect from my side giving characterizations to someone I donโ€™t know at all and especially commenting at an adult site forum .ย 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thank you nagachilli2 , it is as you say , โ€œ stupidity โ€œ it is the way I characterize the virus this year when I speak with friends , the plural was to add the Maradonaโ€™s death as well , how could I possibly refer to someone like this if I donโ€™t even know this person ? It would be the total disrespect from my side giving characterizations to someone I donโ€™t know at all and especially commenting at an adult site forum .ย 

In that case I apologise.ย 

And I am a footy fan and my team plays tonight. So it'll be my night off. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Ahh please , no problem at all , I apologize that the comment came by the way I wrote in a way that seemedย to be addressed to you . Letโ€™s leave this behind , we are all here to speak about the gorgeous girls and the pleasure they give to us watching them and not to say negatives for people we share things we like ๐Ÿ˜Š

44 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

And I am a footy fan and my team plays tonight. So it'll be my night off. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

Who's your team HC?...I better tread carefully here so I'll guessย Leicester lolย ๐Ÿ˜