B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

For a two hour pretending there is a real party, even so there are no guest and almost no guys. Then another one or two hour of bullshit show, exactly the same as always. Then the work is done for this day. Everything goes according to the standard plan.

A good escape during lockdown on a Friday night . 

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

That table is going to give one of these days. 4 girls bouncing on it like that.

Yes , very dangerous and with all the glasses .. let’s hope nothing serious ever happens. 

il y a 8 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Il semble que ce ne soit rien d'une telle discussion, du moins aucune indication à ce jour pour des instructions. Mais omedo fille que Martina est bisexuelle, tout peut arriver bien sûr. 

no, martina, like the first time, fell in love with holly !!! but holly doesn't seem interested !!! she may prefer the guy with gina's cock, who sodomized her on the sofa !!! pity, martina is however magnificent, holly certainly prefers slaps in the face, than softness !!!!

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

so I'm guessing martina&alberto have an agreement that she can strip in front lucian & borgan?🤷‍♂️

Nudity for these people is not a  problem I believe , that is why it is strange when the girls of B4 have clothes in front of Bogdan . But maybe it is kind of respect to Nelly as it has mentioned . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I hope Martina wakes up and participate , she is the X-factor at this party 😏

I think she's out for the night.  I would have loves to see her and Holly go at it, but I think her "condition" has helped to knock her out for the night.

16 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Too bad i wasn't a member of RLC back then but i think someone posted a face of Jasmin in pictures section, but her face isn't like Holly and don't know what she looks like beneath 😁

True isnt like Holly's but just as good or better, and killer body 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Well, honestly, ANYONE can SEE Martina naked online, so stripping isn't too far off.  TOUCHING would be a HUGE problem if it were me.  If she wants to screw around with another girl, that's not an issue for me.  It's the guys I'm worried about when she's drunk.  She seems really into Holly tonight.  Seeing those two get it on would make my nuts explode.

Nothing happened at the end ( her period also a reason I believe that she “ retired “ ) 

• Like 1