B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

The girls are relentless and won't let Martina sleep, so she's probably off to a room... or home.  Looks like they're hunting her clothes down.

OMG its taylors birthday sorry if it interferes with martina drinking to much to quick

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

The girls are relentless and won't let Martina sleep, so she's probably off to a room... or home.  Looks like they're hunting her clothes down.

Holly could have told her she could go to the empty guest room, no ones sleeping there

57 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't believe she'll have that opportunity again...She'll wakeup tomorrow, and realise that her real life is a shitload better...

Weird atmosphere the least , funny to watch the events 😂🤣

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Getting  a cold in the beginning which can evolve later to the virus . 

It's 11 c where I am at the moment, 3c tomorrow night...I'll let you know how I make out on the way to my hot tub.  If I get covid from being cold, I'm gonna be pissed! :dodgy:  

1 hour ago, omedo said:

What I saw is that the first kiss was from Holly to Martina and then there was no rejection, but maybe I didn't see the whole sequence...🤷‍♂️

I think it is strange whatever happened , fun to watch , I just thought for a moment that they were a bit cold to Martina but maybe it was because she was sleeping for a couple of hours .