B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

Gina made it and moved , I think she has no clue where she is . There’s still a free room , strange they don’t use it and they will now both sleep on the couch . Nelly and Bogdan as hosts. , don’t think they will like that their guest slept there 🤓

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

But exactly these are the parties I have always been attending , even when people of this age were wearing more clothes than now ( but it was due to conservatism of the era and the place I live ) . 

Nowdays , you see girls wearing almost nothing , mini skirts that reach just a bit down of the ass , tops that tease the tits , the fashion is tempting and you can’t hold your breath . 

Joints and weed easily smoked  and in the open public since it isn’t a problem anymore . Even more drugs can be found easily .. It is fine and we just don’t agree , it is really ok . For me , the way I described you that is happening in my world , I find it exactly like the things I watch tonight for example . 

If you really believe that this bullshit is real, where the very few guys (if there are any at all) leave just before midnight so that the girls can quickly pretend that they are all lesbians now, you must be mental. 🤣

It is a show for the camera. This is so obvious that it is undeniable.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you really believe that this bullshit is real, where the very few guys (if there are any at all) leave just before midnight so that the girls can quickly pretend that they are all lesbians now, you must be mental. 🤣

It is a show for the camera. This is so obvious that it is undeniable.

Alberto left because of the dogs , Bogdan has a great relation with Nelly so as to let her do her things and he is also  aware that she is into women let’s say , pretty clear their relation and this is how it is working all these years . Lucian the same pattern , around Alex and nothing more . 

In my eyes , it was a real birthday party like the ones I have attended ( still do ) , cameras translate  the things according to what we want to believe . I explained you from  my side  , you did it from your own point of view , we will both sleep with our beliefs and wake up tomorrow with the same , still friends 😊

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Alberto left because of the dogs , Bogdan has a great relation with Nelly so as to let her do her things and he is also  aware that she is into women let’s say , pretty clear their relation and this is how it is working all these years . Lucian the same pattern , around Alex and nothing more . 

In my eyes , it was a real birthday party like the ones I have attended ( still do ) , cameras translate  the things according to what we want to believe . I explained you from  my side  , you did it from your own point of view , we will both sleep with our beliefs and wake up tomorrow with the same , still friends 😊

agree

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

With Nelly’s disappearance , I don’t know if we can say that there’s another place nearby that they are sleeping 🤔

I think there is a bedroom or office on the second floor by the door.  People go in a door there and disappear.   I wonder if that is the apartment that Nelly and Bogdan have also.  If you notice Nelly with no clothes on, seemed to go somewhere but not leave.  And Bogdan leaves, but doesn't leave.  I think there is more to the house than we see.  I mean until recently we didn't know about the exercise room outside of the space next to the grill. And a lot of nights Bogdan just goes somewhere, but then all of a sudden is back.  So I think there is another bedroom there.

6 minutes ago, quasi said:

I think there is a bedroom or office on the second floor by the door.  People go in a door there and disappear.   I wonder if that is the apartment that Nelly and Bogdan have also.  If you notice Nelly with no clothes on, seemed to go somewhere but not leave.  And Bogdan leaves, but doesn't leave.  I think there is more to the house than we see.  I mean until recently we didn't know about the exercise room outside of the space next to the grill. And a lot of nights Bogdan just goes somewhere, but then all of a sudden is back.  So I think there is another bedroom there.

It's a bed under the stairs on the ground level (Fitness room)

You can see it on cam 4.2 when the door is open

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Sometimes I think you have never been to a real party.

Actually a lot of parties I have been to are exactly like this.  Maybe you're just jealous that you never got invited to a party like this.  I have been to parties that makes these seem really tame. So until you know what you're talking about........

• Like 1