B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

Il y a 2 heures, quasi a dit :

Je pense qu'il y a une chambre ou un bureau au deuxième étage près de la porte. Les gens y entrent et disparaissent. Je me demande si c'est l'appartement que Nelly et Bogdan ont aussi. Si vous remarquez Nelly sans vêtements, semble aller quelque part mais ne pas partir. Et Bogdan part, mais ne part pas. Je pense qu'il y a plus dans la maison que ce que nous voyons. Je veux dire que jusqu'à récemment, nous ne savions pas pour la salle d'exercice en dehors de l'espace à côté du gril. Et beaucoup de nuits, Bogdan va juste quelque part, mais tout d'un coup, il est de retour. Donc je pense qu'il y a une autre chambre là-bas.

It's been since the beginning of B4 that I explain that there was a large hidden lounge, this lounge has been transformed into a fitness room. the steps to the right of the front door lead to the garage.😉

43 minutes ago, quasi said:

From what I could tell Holly was the one who shut it down last night. Taylor was expecting her to join her in the guest room and Holly told her no, and went to Amy's room and sent her to bed with Piper.

Yes.  Holly, for all her drinking, did not lose control of the situation.  She spends time removing her makeup, Taylor finally goes to see why she has not come to the guest room, and is told what the sleeping arrangements are.  It might have been different if Martina was not trying to sleep in the living room.