B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

4 hours ago, jackassforlife said:

The last time, in the same room, Valérie had a strap-on and fucked Loraine while she was sucking her boyfriend. After, Loraine took the strap-on and fucked Valerie while sucking her boyfriend. So we can hope for something good again this time😃

This can happen again even without giving Loraine's bf a permanent place and give them a couple status which i want to happen. giving them a couple status and permanent space to her bf is completely unnecessary imo

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

It’s getting predictable now isn’t it; someone makes a cameo appearance to test the water then appears as a resident a few days later. Lorraine is always welcome but him - no way! They should be shunted out to a couples apartment not to the GOV!! There’s a spare apt in Barcelona where Carla and her bloke used to live and is presumably being refurbished, what’s wrong with that or is that too simple ?

Exactly, people are saying that it might create opportunities of Loraine's bf with other girls (like the Valerie threesome), these opportunities CAN ALSO BE done WITHOUT giving her bf a permanent space in GOV apartment. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina in Amy’s room with Bruno .. endless possibilities indeed 🤩

Gina should get her own permanent RLC apartment. Curly could could come and go as he pleases.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

what's not to like about Lorraine ? she is beautiful with banging body 🥇

I don't think most people would disagree with you there...but she's another showgirl...and if her BF is gonna be a permanent fixture, that's another negative for me...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Gina should get her own permanent RLC apartment. Curly could could come and go as he pleases.

They are making a mockery of GOV apartments as time passes. First Nelly and Bogdan creeped into it and now slowly they are turning to get in more couples. It was always their intention i think so.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think no one is against Loraine of coming back. The problem is her bf having a fixed stay here. 😁

yeah I get that from the sad emojis they leave on my comments 😃. but some members said they are not happy about her coming back. so I was wondering what has she done to upset them. 

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

yeah I get that from the sad emojis they leave on my comments 😃. but some members said they are not happy about her coming back. so I was wondering what has she done to upset them. 

Well i don't have a problem with Loraine, seen her last time and she mostly remains into herself and do bates and stuff with bf which is ok with me. Nothing exciting and nothing boring, just average tbh!

37 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It’s getting predictable now isn’t it; someone makes a cameo appearance to test the water then appears as a resident a few days later. Lorraine is always welcome but him - no way! They should be shunted out to a couples apartment not to the GOV!! There’s a spare apt in Barcelona where Carla and her bloke used to live and is presumably being refurbished, what’s wrong with that or is that too simple ?

Why do you think B4 would still be a GOV apartment? It is "Girls / Couples" now. With Nelly and Bodgan there are now two couples, and we should all hope that there will be more.

Finally a good move from RLC.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I totally agree and I have also stated that many weeks ago . Gina is great now for RLC and Curly for me is fun whenever he is around . I know that there are substances issues though when he is around , but he is getting older and maybe more mature with this slowly 🤨🙄

• Sad 1