B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

19 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Well, I disagree, I like him been there.

In this forum people keep complaining about fake lesbian shows, so as soon as an open minded couple joins, then you dont want the guy around.

A villa full of girls with no dudes is not interesting at all.

Who remembers Olya's and Diane's last couple of weeks when they had fellas in fucking in the pool. How many people on the forum went wild over the entire 2-3 days those girls were fucking those fellas. You will not see anything like that again while N&B are at B4.

As for those who complain about fake lesbian shows, you watch when the next one comes along, they'll all be watching and commenting on what is happening in here.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Especially if you consider that Covid-19 is again forced all to go into caranty and it becomes more and more difficult to have guests in the apartments. 

The best solution against these pseudo lesbian shows is more guys in the project. 

Exactly, thats the solution to motivate girls, having handsome, open-minded dudes around. I'll rather have that than seeing the girls in their phone or watching TV all day long.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

Who remembers Olya's and Diane's last couple of weeks when they had fellas in fucking in the pool. How many people on the forum went wild over the entire 2-3 days those girls were fucking those fellas. You will not see anything like that again while N&B are at B4.

As for those who complain about fake lesbian shows, you watch when the next one comes along, they'll all be watching and commenting on what is happening in here.

Absolutely! Agree in every word you said.

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

There have been plenty of times throughout all the Barca apartments when people barely even commented on some fake lesbian cam show performance and that's if they even commented at all. There has never been a time when a guy didn't appear and generate pages and pages of discussion.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

They can have sex in their rooms, not a fan of the pool and kitchen sex, was a bit to much what Olya and Diana did. Specially since other girls were also living there.

4 hours ago, TheGambit said:

Well, I disagree, I like him been there.

In this forum people keep complaining about fake lesbian shows, so as soon as an open minded couple joins, then you dont want the guy around.

A villa full of girls with no dudes is not interesting at all.

Open minded couples ? 🤣 you will see it soon! you are in for a surprise 

• Like 1