B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I loved the sex in the pool, kitchen, living room and terrace! 👍🏻😍 It adds some excitement to it, and spices it up in abit more realistic (and voyeuristic) way. Rather than just the calculated camshows. Now I'm just waiting for the first to have sex in the back garden, and maybe in the staircase. 😁

And this will not happen with couples in the villa, the single girls are being stifled imo. 🙂

I respect what others might want to see, but the last thing I want to see is some fella's ass going up and down, up and down with his bollocks jingling all the way (christmas is coming). 🙂 

I subscribe to see the girls and their adventures shall I say. Sometimes they have lesbian encounters and to believe they don't on or off camera is niave. Young girls are far more playful when they've had a drink or two. Some even have Ann Summer parties and go further. 🙂 

These guys are playing by the rules, until the written name appears, no sex in front of the cameras, not being a dick lover, unlike most people, I'm really happy, not to have spent money in RLC

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

no one is going to be able to have sex by the pool or outdoor until Summer. so that's not really a big deal 😊 

The girls would have been out sun bathing by the pool naked by April, let's see if they still do with 2 fellas in the villa. 😉 

32 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

The girls would have been out sun bathing by the pool naked by April, let's see if they still do with 2 fellas in the villa.

Nobody is going to be sun bathing in the winter so like Blue said, it's not really an issue.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

And this will not happen with couples in the villa, the single girls are being stifled imo. 🙂

I haven't seen much effect of that at all yet. Alot depends on the personality types of the girls. Some are more adventurous and exhibitionist, while some are not. Besides, sex like this will never happen if the girls never bring their boys to the villa. 

• Like 1