B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Hey, wait! What? 🤔 Does that mean you have had more than 0 interest in RLC in the last years? 😲 You illiberal minded member. Anyway, I wish you good luck with the fishing! 🎣 And happy Thanksgiving Day to all Americans! 🦃

I've always had an interest in RLC, which in fact, that increased after the GOV's came along.  As you know, I have ZERO NADA NILTCH interest in watching guys!  Now that the two freaks have fucked that all up, I now have ZERO NADA NILTCH interest in RLC.  I hope that clears it up for you Edward and if not just let me know and i will break on down even further if need be.

It's hunting season now but thank you for the good luck and have a Happy Thanksgiving yourself!

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Chances look good that with 4 girls out tonight, atleast one might bring fella in, lets see 

A possibility, however I get the feeling that the guys they're involved aren't interested in being on camera. Just a hunch...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Harley needs a dictionary ,or at the very least, a definition of the word "liberal-minded". Harley- It's not an insult as you intended. It means open minded.:smile: Happy Thanksgiving, Harley!

No dictionary needed Rosey, I meant it as left winged and they know exactly what I meant.  Happy Thanksgiving Rosey!