B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

Amalia keeps being the one participating at all shows , this one in my humble opinion seemed to be too “forced“ for her , I don’t think she was in the mood and she wasn’t chilled and relaxed at all to enjoy , it might have been that not so much alcohol . But still , she proves that she is willing to participate at any mixtures 😉 

As far as Loraine and Anthony are concerned , they are far to be at the same experience level like Megan and Rocco , nevertheless they were open for a show and it can get better if they keep on as many already mentioned 😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Amalia keeps being the one participating at all shows , this one in my humble opinion seemed to be too “forced“ for her , I don’t think she was in the mood and she wasn’t chilled and relaxed at all to enjoy , it might have been that not so much alcohol . But still , she proves that she is willing to participate at any mixtures 😉 

As far as Loraine and Anthony are concerned , they are far to be at the same experience level like Megan and Rocco , nevertheless they were open for a show and it can get better if they keep on as many already mentioned 😇

she was only there to help him cum

@wooders78 totally agree , it was very obvious nearly the end , Amalia can make miracles 😂 

On a side note , there are currently 2 tenants that have nothing to do at all with any of the gathering amongst the apartments and these are Milena and Serafima . And as for Milena is easily explained , and no matter how much I like to watch Sera wondering around half naked with her amazing tits , it seems for me that she feels out of the equation .. Of course for lots of others , this is totally fine and that’s my personal humble opinion 😌

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I accually can tell what Holly, Ariana and Amalia are chatting about. They are chatting about us on CC and they've all agreed they'd like HappyChappie. 🙂 

My guess is, Claire was trying to convince Ariana to have a threesome with her and Carlos, and she was too insistent. Ariana Shut down the idea, and now they can't leave the subject. but I could be wrong and they are just chatting about HappyChappie lol 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

My guess is, Claire was trying to convince Ariana to have a threesome with her and Carlos, and she was too insistent. Ariana Shut down the idea, and now they can't leave the subject. but I could be wrong and they are just chatting about HappyChappie lol 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

My conclusion is that Clair was trying to get Ariana and Holly to have fun with her and Carlos. I think at the time Clair and Ariana looked like they were trying to get Holly involved and Holly wasn't having it.

They all ask for Chappychapppie. 🙂 

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

My conclusion is that Clair was trying to get Ariana and Holly to have fun with her and Carlos. I think at the time Clair and Ariana looked like they were trying to get Holly involved and Holly wasn't having it.

They all ask for Chappychapppie. 🙂 

I think she was only interested in Ariana. she was talking to her in the living room for sometime, and Holly was eavesdropping on their conversation, at some point she joined to help Ariana and their discussion continued in the kitchen. 

I think Carlos and Claire are just trying too hard and that's a bit of turn off.  they need to calm down and be cool. 😃

• Upvote 1