B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Amalia didn't look happy at all during that whole session. Well won't be too critical atleast they tried and gave it a go. Until next time.

she is sleeping on Anthony & Loraine's bed with them. and Loraine handed Anthony a condom to put on the side table. it's either just a click bait attempt or they are hoping for a rerun in the morning . 

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Amalia didn't look happy at all during that whole session. Well won't be too critical atleast they tried and gave it a go. Until next time.

Being the curious person that I am... I can't help wonder why they can't amend

the plan and have Amalia leave that crowded bed and sleep with Holly?

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

she is sleeping on Anthony & Loraine's bed with them. and Loraine handed Anthony a condom to put on the side table. it's either just a click bait attempt or they are hoping for a rerun in the morning . 

Yeah she is sleeping with them, i mean it was already decided where she would sleep but if you notice when Loraine and her bf went to bathroom to clean, Amalia went to Kitchen where Ariana and Holly were chatting something and then they asked Amalia something (looked like it, i don't speak their language), Amalia said something and wasn't happy with something

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Yeah she is sleeping with them, i mean it was already decided where she would sleep but if you notice when Loraine and her bf went to bathroom to clean, Amalia went to Kitchen where Ariana and Holly were chatting something and then they asked Amalia something (looked like it, i don't speak their language), Amalia said something and wasn't happy with something

maybe she wasn't happy with the 2 mins non action 😃

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Being the curious person that I am... I can't help wonder why they can't amend

the plan and have Amalia leave that crowded bed and sleep with Holly?

I think it was pre determined who will sleep where so if Amalia changed it at the last second it would look awkward imo, just my thinking!