B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

On 11/25/2020 at 10:53 PM, coolcucumber said:

Well i respect everyone's opinion. What might happen will be Loraine's and bf sex daily (which we could get occasionally if he remained as a guest) and sometimes Megan or Holly allowed to give Loraine's bf BJ and Megan, Holly bating while on other side Loraine fucking. that's it!

All of the above things could have been done too if her bf stayed as a guest.  

There is still a chance this might happen tonight, just remove Megan, Holly and insert Amalia. 😁

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Threesome with a hot blonde and a hot brunette , that's every man's dream 😃

Well i hope the threesome happens, even though i don't like the idea of Anthony as permanent tenant but it's done and have to live with it and even though what Loraine does is already known/scripted like the potential 3some tonight but it is what it is now so i am gonna enjoy it since it cannot be changed.

Hope you enjoy it, it's getting late here so gonna go, will check later if it actually happens or not. Hopefully it will 😁

So boring and expected.A good clue was when "pimp" Bogdan apeared today in house with the blonde"candle girl" of the "thresome"..all prepared,payed and set😑.At least finaly change the type of shows and give us something fresh and exciting to watch.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think Anthony is all that good at fucking but I'm guessing Amalia will be happy to be getting some form of dick tonight regardless.

she is not even touching his dick has a couple of chances to suck it but passed