B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I commented on Bogdan must Go forum...... he was just creepy leering around Holly, doing weird pointless excercise , taking his shirt off to do a handstand when Nelly left .... yes seemed creepy and weird ..  Nelly seemed to be slyly keeping an eye on him........ wierd 

Yep...that was kind of my point...it seemed like they were all just walking around and wasting time?? Just seemed really, really 'wierd'...

8 minutes ago, tredm said:

Yep...that was kind of my point...it seemed like they were all just walking around and wasting time?? Just seemed really, really 'wierd'...

Holly was doing her regular routine ...serious excercise and stretches for that seriously HOT body.....but she was doing full time , serious workout..... Nelly her regular yoga but this time, weird stretch not yoga so much  (that V stretch against wall was hillarious )....but it seemed just wanting an excuse to be around Bogdan who did odd , pointless stretch BS....   Nelly leaves and comes back with toilet paper ....oh just came back with toilet paper Bogdan....you still here /....weird vibe 

glad you picked up on it too...... I didn't want my view of believing it is creepy and limiting for the young girls to be more comfortable and girly loose with Bogdan there in Villa ....this just feeds that feeling I have 

Nelly and Bogdown need there own apt. or I could see this being a breakup level problem????? 

11 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I commented on Bogdan must Go forum...... he was just creepy leering around Holly, doing weird pointless excercise , taking his shirt off to do a handstand when Nelly left .... yes seemed creepy and weird ..  Nelly seemed to be slyly keeping an eye on him........ wierd 

You are really caught up in your show world. Sometimes guys do stupid things to impress attractive girls. That is the course of life.

BTW, your reaction is also human, you are jealous. 🤠

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Holly was doing her regular routine ...serious excercise and stretches for that seriously HOT body.....but she was doing full time , serious workout..... Nelly her regular yoga but this time, weird stretch not yoga so much  (that V stretch against wall was hillarious )....but it seemed just wanting an excuse to be around Bogdan who did odd , pointless stretch BS....   Nelly leaves and comes back with toilet paper ....oh just came back with toilet paper Bogdan....you still here /....weird vibe 

glad you picked up on it too...... I didn't want my view of believing it is creepy and limiting for the young girls to be more comfortable and girly loose with Bogdan there in Villa ....this just feeds that feeling I have 

Nelly and Bogdown need there own apt. or I could see this being a breakup level problem????? 

Couldn't agree more...i can't even figure out why 'I' feel uncomfortable but I do...

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Perhaps, you are more invested than you think. I don't know, but the pattern is quite clear.

Thanks for the analysis but 'feeling uncomfortable' and a feeling one gets when he/she is confronted by seeing something odd...it's not necessarily jealousy.  I'm also thankful you didn't send me a bill for the analysis...lol

'is a feeling...'  sorry 

Edited by tredm
dumb mistake

1 minute ago, tredm said:

Thanks for the analysis but 'feeling uncomfortable' and a feeling one gets when he/she is confronted by seeing something odd...it's not necessarily jealousy.  I'm also thankful you didn't send me a bill for the analysis...lol

Eh, it's the same pattern every time a guy is in this apartment. There are always people here who find his behavior inappropriate and badmouth the guy.

Guys want to impress girls is something quite normal. Instead of these silly shows is what real life is all about. Now removing all the guys just because you can't stand real life led to the GOV becoming so lifeless and fake.

• Like 1