B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

no

Thx anyway...
I was just wondering that if it was fairly soon, Martina and Alberto might sleep in the guest room before a new girl arrives...unless Martina shares a bed with Holly and Alberto sleeps with Bogdan...😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx anyway...
I was just wondering that if it was fairly soon, Martina and Alberto might sleep in the guest room before a new girl arrives...unless Martina shares a bed with Holly and Alberto sleeps with Bogdan...😁

Martina should bring her friend instead of Alberto 😍

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I commented on Bogdan must Go forum...... he was just creepy leering around Holly, doing weird pointless excercise , taking his shirt off to do a handstand when Nelly left .... yes seemed creepy and weird ..  Nelly seemed to be slyly keeping an eye on him........ wierd 

23 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Holly was doing her regular routine ...serious excercise and stretches for that seriously HOT body.....but she was doing full time , serious workout..... Nelly her regular yoga but this time, weird stretch not yoga so much  (that V stretch against wall was hillarious )....but it seemed just wanting an excuse to be around Bogdan who did odd , pointless stretch BS....   Nelly leaves and comes back with toilet paper ....oh just came back with toilet paper Bogdan....you still here /....weird vibe 

glad you picked up on it too...... I didn't want my view of believing it is creepy and limiting for the young girls to be more comfortable and girly loose with Bogdan there in Villa ....this just feeds that feeling I have 

Nelly and Bogdown need there own apt. or I could see this being a breakup level problem????? 

Bogdan uses the fitness room fairly often and most of the time he uses it alone.  I didn't notice any difference from the workout he did with Holly present to the workouts he's done when he's on his own.  And I didn't see anything weird about the way they were exercising either.  Nelly's V stretch against the wall is a common exercise to improve flexibility, and Holly was doing the same thing.

Bogdan has always seemed like a good guy, and for as long as I've been reading CamCaps, he's been widely regarded as one of the best guys to have ever been on RLC.  I think he conducts himself very well, does a good job as manager, and he gives the girls space and respects their privacy and always makes himself scarce when the shows start.  And watching the tenants interact with him, they seem very comfortable around him and seem to like and trust him.  He doesn't seem creepy at all.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't know if you saw her last stay, but Moos is right, she bruise pretty easily.

I hadn’t noticed to be honest , last night when she was on Megan’s bed I was really shocked .. I should take better notice I guess 😬🙄

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Having Bog(what ever his name is)there with all those other girls there is like putting a fox in a hen house. They need their own place.

fox GIF by Cheezburger  He'll always be sneaking and looking .  

bogdan has been respectful to the girls he  even leaves them alone when nelly is with them . maybe u are thinking of lucian

• Like 2