B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

my only interest in this and other similar observations around the villa is .... Bogdan who is a  way older man amongst free spirited party , college type, GIRLIES....

These type of Girlies are typically, more  playful and loose (open with nudity, kissy, touchy titty loose ) see party at Gina, apt a while back  titties out... the time in tub with Martina ,,,,that is the normal drinking, party comfortable, vibe girls get into  (spring break baby -note: not for pay or show...just silly sexy girly play) ......

but Bogdan also being an RLC connected manager ? repairs? whatever seems like a mood killer .... so this excerxise room is just another example where his presence near young hot Holly is noticed by two of us and surely by Holly.... weird 

as far as jealous ...sure we would all love to be live , leering and  close up smelling the hot girls ...but that would be viewed as out of place and the girls would hold back ..... and I want them to feel comfortable to let LOOSE ...set those TITTIES Free

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

my only interest in this and other similar observations around the villa is .... Bogdan who is a  way older man amongst free spirited party , college type, GIRLIES....

These type of Girlies are typically, more  playful and loose (open with nudity, kissy, touchy titty loose ) see party at Gina, apt a while back  titties out... the time in tub with Martina ,,,,that is the normal drinking, party comfortable, vibe girls get into  (spring break baby -note: not for pay or show...just silly sexy girly play) ......

but Bogdan also being an RLC connected manager ? repairs? whatever seems like a mood killer .... so this excerxise room is just another example where his presence near young hot Holly is noticed by two of us and surely by Holly.... weird 

as far as jealous ...sure we would all love to be live , leering and  close up smelling the hot girls ...but that would be viewed as out of place and the girls would hold back ..... and I want them to feel comfortable to let LOOSE ...set those TITTIES Free

It's life, a guy is interested in girls who might not be in his league anymore or never were.

Don't you realize what you are saying, for you real life stands in the way of the show. That the girls wear clothes is something quite normal and makes the situations where they don't do it more exciting, because it's not 24/7. One of the reasons why GOV is so boring is that these shows took the excitement away. If the same thing happens every day because a quote has to be fulfilled, it is ultimately empty, even if at first glance it looks like a lot is happening.

Censoring life just because it makes some viewers uncomfortable is exactly the opposite of what RLC should do. Even a dispute between the residents should be possible. This illusory world in which everyone only pretends to be happy and displays no emotions is boring. RLC need more guys at this places, not less.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Barni said:
1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Nun, leider wird es Bogdan enthalten - also besser nicht gucken.  😦

I hope nooooo !!!

*** It's true, I've checked my crystal ball, and there will be a naked gym session with the girls, cumi coming up very soon, I saw Bogdan in the thick of it (full bithday suit) acting as gym coach.  But hey!  My crystal ball's been wrong in the past.  There's still some hope, so just keep watching that gym space! 🧐  🤞

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Es ist wahr, ich habe meine Kristallkugel überprüft, und es wird eine nackte Trainingseinheit mit den Mädchen geben. Cumi  kommt sehr bald. Ich sah Bogdan mittendrin (voller Anzug) als Fitnesstrainer. Aber hey! Meine Kristallkugel hat sich in der Vergangenheit geirrt. Es gibt immer noch Hoffnung, also schau einfach weiter in diesen Fitnessraum! 🧐  🤞 

o.k you keep looking, i certainly won't.I don't like Bogdan :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a thing wrong WITH Bogdan..... no Hate intended towards him at all..... the point continues that he doesn't belong in this apt. for the numerous reasons I have been pointing to .... I believe the Villa would be much more lively, and for MY INTEREST  ..these YOUNGER women would be more free with Nudity, Play and mood.... 

Nelly and Bogdan had a legendary Apt. great sex, massage business, Nelly crazy bates in her open living room.... great guests who fucked often for the camera  (test couples really ...which shows the pimp connection they have had with RLC for years)  ....  but they don't belong here for what I think would be a much better playful sexy Villa ....  who knows or cares about RLC, Covid ...it's just my observation.... no Hate just give him the Gate

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2